Mohammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Saying dull server ""in an empty server is no harrasment,telling someone you dont have to play here is something els than telling ppl to go play elsewhere.
Yes it happens sometimes that i say nice wallhack , normaly i would report them in the shoutbox so a mod could take a look ,but i cant.
Again a easy shot to get rid of me. read this topic again and feel the hate on your own side just bla bla, tell a lie often enough and it will be your truth.
I was playing your server for months even when D&G was better populated. And yes they(D&G )where more friendly as you guys ) and no i didnt reported a lot there because of no killcam. other then being called a lot of times a hacker or wallhacker on your server , no big deal, even feels like a complement.
But you expect me to staying friendly when all you do is talking shit about me.
I have a right to have a different point of view about things so dont use that as a reason. Dont start a fight yourself as many times happend in the past and then blame me.
Its easy to deny when your ppl using so many different names but not the KKK name they have.

greetings

thnx for letting me play till this moment.

Vv

35080660.jpg

Vendetta

Private First Class
I am just a person that plays a game cod4 , like i always say just a name in a game.
I didnt start this.
I am not your property, i do what i like to do.
If i want to play here or there, who matters?
be glad i still visit for some games, proofs you got a nice server (till a certain point)

why should i explain anything, just ask and you get an awnser.
But it is dissapointment or i know what , you questioning my presents on the server.I have been there for years,what is the problem.?
Whatever, banned in a second on the server for being me and still able to write here, funny isnt it.

greetings

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I am just a person that plays a game cod4 , like i always say just a name in a game.
I didnt start this.
be glad i still visit for some games, proofs you got a nice server (till a certain point)

But it is dissapointment or i know what , you questioning my presents on the server.I have been there for years,what is the problem.?
Whatever, banned in a second on the server for being me and still able to write here, funny isnt it.

greetings

images

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I didnt start this.

greetings

:wgaba:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Ok so I know I'm not apart of KKK anymore but this pertains to while I was apart of y'all. Mohammed was a mod with 24-7 correct? And while he was there I know he had some very untrue words to say about the Krew. They even twisted the truth to justify banning me and a number of our members. They stabbed us in our backs by creating basically a dido server of ours while we were experiencing server changes. They were the cause of a bunch of :bs: in the Krew that caused a lot of trouble. This is just based on being pissed off because they are pathological liars, but why are y'all allowing any of the people that had anything to do with that in the Krew's servers or the chat. All of those people were complete assholes to all of us only because they saw us as a threat to their server and only that. Even Hbeta was over there talking shit about us. Even tho I don't play anymore I am still majorly pissed at all the people at 24-7 for lying about me and a number of others here.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Mo we just dont like you. You're a lying piece of shit that brings nothing to the table. You're only posting here right now because we are allowing you too. You are making us laugh at you like you're the village idiot or court jester. Keep coming around every krew needs a fool to laugh at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I know I'm not apart of KKK anymore but this pertains to while I was apart of y'all. Mohammed was a mod with 24-7 correct? And while he was there I know he had some very untrue words to say about the Krew. They even twisted the truth to justify banning me and a number of our members. They stabbed us in our backs by creating basically a dido server of ours while we were experiencing server changes. They were the cause of a bunch of :bs: in the Krew that caused a lot of trouble. This is just based on being pissed off because they are pathological liars, but why are y'all allowing any of the people that had anything to do with that in the Krew's servers or the chat. All of those people were complete assholes to all of us only because they saw us as a threat to their server and only that. Even Hbeta was over there talking shit about us. Even tho I don't play anymore I am still majorly pissed at all the people at 24-7 for lying about me and a number of others here.

Because we, unlike them, don't ban groups of people based on association. Why would we complain about them doing that, and then turn around and do it to them? We will only ban any of them if they actually do something banworthy, just like anyone else.

Who cares about Hbeta. I don't see him around.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Isn't Call Of Duty a game?

Mo, just go find something else to play. Not many people here respect you for obvious reasons, so just leave. Honestly, what's the point of hanging around and creating conflict besides personal amusement? I have no problem with you man, but time after time problems arise dealing with you and the Krew.

Why not forget the Krew, move on to something else, or even open up your own server where you can do whatever the heck you want?

You're right that some of us in in the Krew community are children, but aren't you also acting the same?

Think about it.

Vendetta

Private First Class
no i wasnt,have been a short time adm at stevo's server using my own clantags, never been a mod/adm on 24/7 broadcast (D&G) just an registered player.
All the bullshit was caused of behavior of members of KKK not be me i had no voice in it, i had understandment for there choices.
Keep your anger where it belongs and that isnt to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Call Of Duty a game?

Mo, just go find something else to play. Not many people here respect you for obvious reasons, so just leave. Honestly, what's the point of hanging around and creating conflict besides personal amusement? I have no problem with you man, but time after time problems arise dealing with you and the Krew.

Why not forget the Krew, move on to something else, or even open up your own server where you can do whatever the heck you want?

You're right that some of us in in the Krew community are children, but aren't you also acting the same?

Think about it.
I did , have been away for a month or two, playing SSX , realy nice game. That i have not much respect here....whats new?
I didnt make conflicts, it was the dude that is bringing it to the table. and that did it , banned.
I moved on, played most times elsewhere. been away from the forum for months.
Opening my own server , are you kidding ? I remember 2 servers (stevo/D&G) that are ruined and closed.
Yes I acting also childish, respectless and not friendly to some here.
But i started normal and friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

Mo we just dont like you. You're a lying piece of shit that brings nothing to the table. You're only posting here right now because we are allowing you too. You are making us laugh at you like you're the village idiot or court jester. Keep coming around every krew needs a fool to laugh at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

You must have realy missed me then, oh man thats to much love...:give_rose: behind all that hate.

Sheldon

Sergeant
Can I just,say one thing?

Mo, tbh, you're a scumbag.

Nuff said. BTDUBS,

Try harder at trolling, I don't think it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom