Mohammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendetta

Private First Class
Saying dull server ""in an empty server is no harrasment,telling someone you dont have to play here is something els than telling ppl to go play elsewhere.
Yes it happens sometimes that i say nice wallhack , normaly i would report them in the shoutbox so a mod could take a look ,but i cant.
Again a easy shot to get rid of me. read this topic again and feel the hate on your own side just bla bla, tell a lie often enough and it will be your truth.
I was playing your server for months even when D&G was better populated. And yes they(D&G )where more friendly as you guys ) and no i didnt reported a lot there because of no killcam. other then being called a lot of times a hacker or wallhacker on your server , no big deal, even feels like a complement.
But you expect me to staying friendly when all you do is talking shit about me.
I have a right to have a different point of view about things so dont use that as a reason. Dont start a fight yourself as many times happend in the past and then blame me.
Its easy to deny when your ppl using so many different names but not the KKK name they have.

greetings

thnx for letting me play till this moment.

Vv

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
English just got massacred.

OT- I still resent getting banned from your server. I wasn't using my tags, nor my normal name. I still got banned for WH. If you're going to run a server, at least get a group of good mods together.

Sometimes I lose faith in humanity. This is one of those times.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Well he has had his say..if it's all the same can we move on...I am for closing this getting on with our lives..

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
yes.... your wife

NOPE.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
First off, i don't understand why you care what we think about you, or why you bother to play our servers at all when you have such an obvious dislike for anything KKK related.

You can try and spin what you said in your post any way you want, but i read the chat logs, I've seen Pm's you've sent in the past as well as hateful visitor messages, I've seen what's been said in 24/7 etc.

Your chat on A1 that i read in the logs would never in of itself warrant a ban , but knowing how you are and how you conduct yourself, it would just continue and get worse and worse. I , nor anyone else here, owe you zero explanations after your behavior here, but unlike some other clans, we actually ban for the proper reasons and give you the courtesy of an explanation.

What further pisses me off about your actions is the fact most people here always supported you, welcomed you to our forums and servers, and at one point made a thread for you being player of the month despite your repeated borderline spawn camping. Instead of being gracious and reasonable, you instead chose to go on some sort of anti KKK crusade trashing us at every opportunity and resorting to petty, baseless insults.

You've been heard, the ban will stay and you may move along. Why a grown man is so obsessed with a place he supposedly can't stand is beyond me. Grow up Mohammed.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Did he really just make a 25th account just to post here? :D
The main question is: Why would you use Internet Explorer, Vendetta?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I love how these threads always get hijacked by Wally and become an meme art contest.

OT: Fuck you mo, ur ugly.

That was my contribution. thx 4 reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom