Mohammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have seen you on our servers recently.

And I'm wondering why?

You talk trash about us constantly.

Back when we had a heavily populated server you gave us untold trouble.

You wrote hate messages via 24-7Broadcast.com to us.

(Let's just forget all the DOCUMENTED rule breaking on your part on OUR server)

Why are you on our server?

Nevermind why we let you play here. Anyone with half your track record would have been banned from 24-7 Broadcast by witchywoman or one or her pay-per-mod bitches.

So, basically, I'm asking....

Why should you be allowed to stay here? Why, when you have argued for soooo many people's exile, should you be allowed to enjoy the privileges we bestow upon you?
Why is it that you deserve people like me and other mods shouting out on your behalf to keep you around?

In my opinion, after your behavior when witchywoman befriended you, and you had another home where you made goodie-goodie with people, you need to explain yourself.

but, I am guessing my peers will not feel the same way.

However, I feel as though this thread needed to at least be MADE. Doesn't need to be kept going if certain people get all snarky about it.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I've been saying this exact thing for months now.. Yet him and his son still retard around on s1...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well.......

Basically....

This guy used to play on our servers.

He has been banned multiple times. We unbanned him, though, because we thought we'd give him second chances.

He continued to cause problems and talk trash on our servers. He accused everyone of hacking, and spread rumors about our krew. He even was kicked a lot for spawncamping.
When 24-7 Broadcast.com up and made a server exactly like ours right when we switched IP's, he played there. They didn't have really skilled players and this sat well with Mohammed. When they did get skilled players, they were banned for "wallhack," (as far as I can tell), and I'm sure Mohammed loved seeing this happen (he probably also thought they were hackers).

He also got all friendly with the admins there. He also spread rumors about our site and server there, and I'm sure was a proponent of their action against us.

Now, laughably, his little safe-haven place to talk shit on us is gone. So he plays on our server again.

As I'm no longer a moderator and I don't feel the need to refrain from unnecessary argument, I thought I would call him out. Basically, "where the fk do you get off pulling this, Mo, without at least acknowledging us." I don't think he's ONCE apologized.

He uses the name Dance[Vv]. I haven't seen him say a word on our server. I can only imagine why.... XD

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I haven't seen him do or say anything to warrant a ban recently...moreover this should probably an issue for admin...IF any harassment starts up,it will be dealt with as if he were anyone, regardless of past ,right?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I haven't seen him do or say anything to warrant a ban recently...moreover this should probably an issue for admin...IF any harassment starts up,it will be dealt with as if he were anyone, regardless of past ,right?

I haven't seen anything from him. Perhaps it's not the same guy?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's the same guy. And this has nothing to do with a ban. None was ever suggested.

I'm pretty sure Mohammed didn't expect to have to play on our servers again like this. But now that his little club is gone, I think he realizes he's on thin ice with us.

I was seriously asking him why he thinks he should have the right to play here, considering all the aforementioned bullshit, and especially considering he doesn't believe most of us should have the right to play elsewhere (and for some of us, on our own server).

Also asking him, after the previous is determined, why he even bothers to play here. He talked SOO much shit about us and our server, and yet he comes back. So, I was just wondering.

Just what the hell IS going through this little man's brain?

But, like I said in the OP, I fully expect this thread to get either closed or derailed (probably derailed and then closed).

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Well, if he has another episode, then he should be banned. Not temp banned. Not Tito banned. Permanently banned.

He is a little anti-Krew, so I find it funny that he comes back to play on s1.

I personally have nothing against the man, however; he seems to have some interesting feelings towards us.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I've seen Dance Vv. Didn't know it was him. Don't think I have seen him starting shit, but I've seen him playing.

What is the likelihood he will ever see this thread though?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Unless he makes another forum account, I don't think he'll see this thread as most of the accounts he created were banned :K

IIRC, one of his GUID's is also banned on our servers. Although, he probably uses his son's keycode or probably bought a new one.

Few months ago, he also requested his forum account unbanned. I didn't reply, I just hit the "send to trash". XD

But to stay on topic, I too have wondered why he stuck around when a ton of shit talk came from him. :smh:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He's suppossed to be banned forever from the servers and the forum.. Just ban the asshole again and be done with it

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Are u sure Mohammed is Dance? I've also seen Dance playing and he was silent and even a bit friendly.. At least he used to say 'hi'.. And I've never seen him SCIng either..

Tho if Dance and Mohammed is the same person I think he should be PERMAMENTLY banned.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
And thats why i love America...Take a random guy...Name him Mohammed...Bam=Terrorist :troll2:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sadly, that's not too far from the truth when it comes to many Americans.

OT - I just now went ahead and banned this idiot. I decided to go through the chat logs beforehand to see if it needed doing, and i think it did. If he had been keeping his mouth shut etc and just playing, i personally wouldn't have banned, but after reading the underhanded comments he was making, i banned him.

He says things like , "dull server", tells people to play elsewhere, accuses regulars of hacking etc. That coupled with his previous conduct, i feel the ban is justified. Good riddance.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Are u sure Mohammed is Dance? I've also seen Dance playing and he was silent and even a bit friendly.. At least he used to say 'hi'.. And I've never seen him SCIng either..

Tho if Dance and Mohammed is the same person I think he should be PERMAMENTLY banned.

Bright future detective.

His son uses his PC, so either of them can be Dance/Mohammed.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Now either of them can be banned :K

Sucks that his kid got caught up in him being a flaming douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom