Someone stole my pizza...

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Wait, what?

I'm in grade 11 at school so we have like a kitchen where we can bring stuff in..
I brought a whole bag full of Ice Blocks and when i came back at lunch time to eat one
they were all gone. Sad times.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
24485939.jpg

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
You brought a whole bag full of these to school?

images

And kids ATE them D:!

AVC

Banned
You need a CCTV camera in the kitchen.

We need one at our work too. Shit goes missing all the time. Some peeps need firing.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wow what a dick. Sorry about your lunch wally. Lol actually this reminds me of a story from work. We have a mechanic here at the airport (keeps out vehicles running etc). His name is Vern. At his old job they had a fridge in their break room. Everyday he would bring in some Iced tea to drink. By the end of the day he usually had 1/3 of his tea left so he would put it in the fridge for the next day. When he would come back the next day, it would be gone. At first he didn't think much of it. But after the 2nd and 3rd day in a row of his tea disappearing he started to get a little mad. He talked to the general manager about it, but that didn't seem to do anything. After about 2 weeks of his tea going missing he decided to take action. At the end of the following day he took his tea with him to the restroom, and took a giant piss into his tea bottle. It was about a 50/50 shot of tea and piss. He then put it back in the fridge. The following day he found the bottle emptied again. The guy drank his "tea" lmfao. Oh god I can only imagine what was going through that guy's head.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I don't understand why people call then ice blocks, I think its just Queensland and New South Wales that are weird... (those are states in Aus.)

Top Bottom