Someone stole my pizza...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I usually bring 2 lunches and some snack (usually fruit). For one of the lunches, I brought 3 slices of pizza. It was wrapped in aluminum foil. About the time I took my first lunch, I went to take out the first lunch from the 'fridge, and I notice the aluminum foil just sitting there... No pizzas...

There are 2 engineers in the building and I have no clue which one stole 'em :tf:

:wtf: man.... I had to ask my wife to bring me some more.. Talk about a waste of pizza, gas (as expensive as that shit is) and waste of time for the wifey.

:angry: :chair: :stone:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yep. Last night it was my godson's bday and his parents bought a ton of pizza. So we brought home a box XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
leave a piece in there with a tablespoon of ghost chili oil on it :K

They make habanero dry rub (it's basically just crushed and ground dried habaneros). Put a bunch of that shit under the cheese.

Leave pizza in the fridge every day til it gets stolen again.

When someone eats the pizza, you will know who.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Well that's messed up.

You should spray some of that new Pizza Hut perfume on the slices and who ever eats it will throw up.

Or chili, chili works too...

Pizza-Hut-Scent.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's the thing, most of my hours are on weekends and I'm usually by myself. If I leave food in the fridge with habanero, I wouldn't know who the it at all. I'm not there during lunch time on weekdays.

Oh well.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That's the thing, most of my hours are on weekends and I'm usually by myself. If I leave food in the fridge with habanero, I wouldn't know who the it at all. I'm not there during lunch time on weekdays.

Oh well.

Dude just put habanero on an extra slice of pizza for a week.

It will be hilarious.

Oh, and film it.

Oh and also, you need to get the habanero dry rub.

It's perfect for this.

I mean seriously, anyone who is asshole enough to eat your pizza deserves a mouthful of habanero rub.

It's deadly btw.

I put in about 1 teaspoon per pint of salsa... and it's SPICY after that.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
This happened to me at school -____-
My whole grade stole all the iceblocks i brought to school.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Dude just put habanero on an extra slice of pizza for a week.

It will be hilarious.

Oh, and film it.

Oh and also, you need to get the habanero dry rub.

It's perfect for this.

I mean seriously, anyone who is asshole enough to eat your pizza deserves a mouthful of habanero rub.

It's deadly btw.

I put in about 1 teaspoon per pint of salsa... and it's SPICY after that.

I can do that but I would never find out who ate it without asking and raising flags. XD besides, it would be fun for those that are around to watch it. I'd miss all that :\

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
If the person stealing the pizza doesn't know you spit in it, it's no good.

But you'll know, and that person will be sick afterwards. So whoever calls in sick the next day is the culprit :B

- - - Updated - - -

Or laxatives! Whoever stinks up the bathroom is your thief!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
But you'll know, and that person will be sick afterwards. So whoever calls in sick the next day is the culprit :B

- - - Updated - - -

Or laxatives! Whoever stinks up the bathroom is your thief!

Laxatives are even more funny than habanero rub.. and louder too :K

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
here's how you find out dude..you go up to the 2 engineers that were there and you say " daaammm, man it's good thing i didn't get to eat that pizza i brought the other day..turns out it had e.coli and everyone that ate it is getting really sick" the guy whose eyes get real big when you say that is the culprit...

Top Bottom