How to play any console game on PC!!

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have this program that lets me hook up a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller to my PC. All you need is the USB charging cable. Atleast for PC lol. I forget what it's called. I'm on the bus going to school atm. I'll leave a link when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Xbox360 controllers are plug and play on the PC. Not sure about PS3 Controllers though.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
yeah but xbox remote controllers are not...there is Xbox controller for PC with the remote captor and those for xbox without captor cause its already included in the console. Cost me 40€ to realise that...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ps3 controllers need drivers like Motion joy, then you select emulate xbox controller. From what i've read, quite a few people have issues after installing them such as BSOD etc. I used it on Sleeping dogs, didn't have too much of an issue. Took a bit of tweaking and messing around etc. It also sometimes changed my binds, but i eventually got it working ok.

An Xbox pad is definitely the way to go if you use a controller a fair bit on the pc.

@Pug: You forget that site emulates almost any console ever made. It's got games like Goldeneye for N64 which was one of the best shooters in history. Graphics might look funny compared to now, but that game is timeless.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Ratchet & Clank!
Kingdom Hearts!
Hell yeeee

- - - Updated - - -

NVM. You have to pay to download files bigger than 500MB?

TotallyNotAScam.com

Well you could download the emulator at the site, and then go somewhere else like piratebay to get the game itself. ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Goldeneye was only like 12 mb lol.

I got it running in full screen @ 1920x1080 , but couldn't get the ps3 controller to work. Playing with the keyboard is all but impossible. I didn't care enough to actually put in work and download motionjoy etc though.

Top Bottom