How to play any console game on PC!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
If you have ever wanted to play an old game on your PC visit

romhustler.net

It has emulators for every console, and has every game on those consoles!! :D

Just choose the console you want, and download it.
Then afterwards download the game you want to play!

It also has n64 with LoZ:eek:oT! (just saying XD)

Oh, and the games ARE compatible with steam :3!

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
:pokerface: omg. yes! :nt:

nevermind. none of these are for mac :|

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I tried an emulator once, i found it hard to play these games with a keyboard. Can you use a controller i wonder ..

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I tried an emulator once, i found it hard to play these games with a keyboard. Can you use a controller i wonder ..

Yep, they make controllers with a usb at the end so you can play on pc :D!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. I know they make PC controllers. I was asking if they work with the emulators.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
ive seen loads of people asking about PS3 and Xbox360 emulators over the last year or so and had to LOL

i never really got why you would want an emulator to start with tho unless you like to play games from ps1/2 times. which is not me i found it hard to play mw2 and mw3 on ps3 because the graphics were not as good and games that were made for the ps1 and ps2 dont interest me now

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol. I know they make PC controllers. I was asking if they work with the emulators.

Yep, you can reassign all the keys the way you want it.

I discovered emulators a few years ago, played Majora's Mask and OoT for 15 hours straight lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
While very cool, if you're really into console games, I'd just play the console itself.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
My N64 from 1998 still works but our Wii from 2006 doesnt work because the DVD drive broke! Game cartriges FTW!!! XD

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Ratchet & Clank!
Kingdom Hearts!
Hell yeeee

- - - Updated - - -

NVM. You have to pay to download files bigger than 500MB?

TotallyNotAScam.com

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have this program that lets me hook up a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller to my PC. All you need is the USB charging cable. Atleast for PC lol. I forget what it's called. I'm on the bus going to school atm. I'll leave a link when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I have this program that lets me hook up a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller to my PC. All you need is the USB charging cable. Atleast for PC lol. I forget what it's called. I'm on the bus going to school atm. I'll leave a link when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

no you can use it wireless with a bluetooth adaptor or if you motherboard has it built on if you get the right drivers

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

You can use an xbox controller on your computer. It is fairly simple.

It is also compatible with most emulators (including xbox emulators.......)

There is free software from microsoft for using said controller.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
anyone find a good ps2 bios? I already had the emulator but stopped at the point of finding the bios...too many steps ..besides i still have a ps2 XD

Top Bottom