Pakistan BANS Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Gotta get me one of those one sided coins. Tricky and misleading things they are.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
10038491-one-sided-coin.jpg

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
LOL...... Go out and check how many on-line servers there were in Pakistan anyways.... :)

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Pakistan is a huge middle-eastern consumer in video games. Don't act so degrading towards country that aren't western.

PwnSauce

Banned
I think that when they stone people to death, make women wear burkas and they kidnap Americans, that shows Pakistan in a worse light than COD ever did.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I find it sad how in America rape, vandalism, robbery, murder, etc. are report daily, and yet we accuse the Middle East of being so violent.

In the Colorado shooting, when all those people were shot and killed in the theater, it wasn't even considered terrorism.
But I bet if the guy was from Pakistan it would've been a COMPLETELY different story.

There are bad people in every part of the world, but there are good people as well. So don't make stereotypes do the talking

I've met people from Pakistan before, and they are the nicest people I have ever met.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I find it sad how in America rape, vandalism, robbery, murder, etc. are report daily, and yet we accuse the Middle East of being so violent.

In the Colorado shooting, when all those people were shot and killed in the theater, it wasn't even considered terrorism.
But I bet if the guy was from Pakistan it would've been a COMPLETELY different story.

There are bad people in every part of the world, but there are good people as well. So don't make stereotypes do the talking

I've met people from Pakistan before, and they are the nicest people I have ever met.

Well the media is pretty much made to bend our thoughts wherever they want to. They basically control what we think because most of us don't feel like or just don't know how to learn about stuff on our own. They twist words around to make use feel sad, angry, happy and betrayed for their own personal gain.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

-Insert Ignorant Reply Here-

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
People in other parts of the world seeing Americans trample each other to death on black Friday over cheap toasters might consider us backwards.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i actully think that during ww2 they would have. and germany yet today cencors the nazicross in ww2 games. now and to be honest the game DOES show an bad image of the country, and there are many westerners who do have a fucked up preconception of foreign cultures in general, not only pakistan. cant really blame them.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i actully think that during ww2 they would have. and germany yet today cencors the nazicross in ww2 games. now and to be honest the game DOES show an bad image of the country, and there are many westerners who do have a fucked up preconception of foreign cultures in general, not only pakistan. cant really blame them.

lol..

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
lmfao, just re-read my comment and now i see a great potential for a misunderstanding here. the "cant blame them" points towards that pakestanbanned cod. german grammar fucking with my head lol

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
lol does Germany really censor 'the naziness' out of wwii games?

also "The Naziness" is my new band name

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
lol does Germany really censor 'the naziness' out of wwii games?

Yes they do. I remember reading that the game "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" was banned in Germany purely because of the Nazi imagery contained within the game.

Germany as a country are very remorseful about their past.

Top Bottom