TheDude switches from cod4 to minecraft

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Admins do need to be good at cod imo. If another clan wanted to scrim, and the admins were involved......

Any battle against the Admins has to EPIC!!

That sounds childish.. We don't care about gaming skills and other stuff. We would've asked CashCow, Slaya or VoX to be admins if it would matter..

Moreover, I think the last scrim we made was :thinking: more than two years ago plus we had a random one when Rival, Joona and I were playing on some promod server and we owned some members of the clan that hosted the server.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't play it anymore and when i do, i suck!

Due to Kessa and 517 you are to be demoted, sorry, I still love u :muahaha:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Admins aren't really here to mod the servers as much as to run the krew and make everything go smoothly. Same with supers. A super is basically a mod/admin combo. They do some of each. Admins have alot more to do then you guys think. So saying an admin HAS to be good at cod and play while also running our krew and making big decisions is just outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wow this really went off topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
All Staff members are here to Mod the servers.. The other duties are just added as they move up the ranks. No crew member needs to be good at COD4 or play it constantly, BUT as a staff member you are expected to keep the servers clean for our players, every thing else is secondary

Top Bottom