TheDude switches from cod4 to minecraft

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello,

As you may have noticed, I am now a normal member.

I just installed minecraft, again, but it's been a LONGGG time since I played it.

To give you some idea, last time I played minecraft, they had just released note blocks, which were buggy as hell and quite useless, much to my dismay.

So, what do i need to know and do to get up and running? Texture packs I should use.

Also, my IGN will be woensicle. It's like if Woensel was a popsicle.

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

- - - Updated - - -

Also, any rules I should know about our server before hand?

I guess I could go look, but I'm really lazy, and I have all you bright individuals here.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol if you're just starting MC after that long... there is much more to learn now. I started shortly before stairs were added and have been playing ever since and I don't even know how to brew potions(not that I would want to. I kinda wish that update never happened). But there is alot more changes now.

Off topic: I had my house about 400 blocks from spawn so noone could find me. Gavin made it his mission to find it and now there is a whole freaking community there... If I weren't so lazy I'd pack up and leave because I hate having neighbors who build very huge, unnecessary structures.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol note blocks aren't that long ago, maybe a year or so. Anyways, see you on minecraft then I guess ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Minecraft Server Rules

Off topic: I had my house about 400 blocks from spawn so noone could find me. Gavin made it his mission to find it and now there is a whole freaking community there... If I weren't so lazy I'd pack up and leave because I hate having neighbors who build very huge, unnecessary structures.

:LOL:

I did that to D to try to piss him off. :troll: Didn't work. XD

Nick, whenever I find your area, I'm gonna build a huge flag near it. :p

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It was far enough for people not to find me for a few weeks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I built my house reeallllyy far away from spawn, I died and have no idea where it is now, it was a house carved out of a mountain

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Clip, i saw your house like five times.

Just need to do a little searching. It's fairly easy to spot since it has windows on the side of the mountain and stairs going up.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Lol if you're just starting MC after that long... there is much more to learn now. I started shortly before stairs were added and have been playing ever since and I don't even know how to brew potions(not that I would want to. I kinda wish that update never happened). But there is alot more changes now.

ahaha I saw the sign he left near your house when he just found it :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

I built my house reeallllyy far away from spawn, I died and have no idea where it is now, it was a house carved out of a mountain

:yuno: use F3 and bookmark/screenshot the coordinates????

PwnSauce

Banned
I'm puzzled why chris felt he needed to be demoted b/c he switched games.

The krew needs a backbone of senior members to make decisions and provide stability for the rest of the krew, not just be good at COD.

I think HIBred will fill his shoes just fine.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'm puzzled why chris felt he needed to be demoted b/c he switched games.

The krew needs a backbone of senior members to make decisions and provide stability for the rest of the krew, not just be good at COD.

Re-promote him? :thinking: as far as I remember we always used to have at least 4 supers..

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well we are a COD4 gaming crew.. If you dont play the game no real reason to be a mod, super mod or admin

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Admins do need to be good at cod imo. If another clan wanted to scrim, and the admins were involved......

Any battle against the Admins has to EPIC!!

Top Bottom