|K3| Member
@Take
Willing to build this?
02.jpg

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Looks nice!
What does the "work for a client" mean though? Does someone pay for minecraft castles?

It's a pretty complex world. Let's say wally wants to open a MC server that will actually get some people on it. This wouldn't be a regular survival word. It'll be a network offering multiple games (creative, survival, pvp, hunergames (FFA last man standing) and much, much more games you can play within minecraft.

So yes. Wally isn't that creative and doesn't have the time to build maps, spawns or games. So this is where Wally looks for a "build team" these "companies" risen from the online-creative servers supply the server owners with their network hubs, spawns, games and maps.

average prices are 100x100 - 100$ and is send through pay pal.

A pro-ass-amazing dragon will easy hit 1k$. There's also huge custom maps with just outstanding terrain build for stroryline games which also cost crazy.
Most of these servers have +100 people online at average and make money of their donations (you can buy all sorts of kits and ranks) These donations are paid for the servers and the builds, some servers have their own team to build maps so the owner can cash and not pay the team.

So that client did give me money for the build not that much since I'm new in this game tho.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It's a pretty complex world. Let's say wally wants to open a MC server that will actually get some people on it. This wouldn't be a regular survival word. It'll be a network offering multiple games (creative, survival, pvp, hunergames (FFA last man standing) and much, much more games you can play within minecraft.

So yes. Wally isn't that creative and doesn't have the time to build maps, spawns or games. So this is where Wally looks for a "build team" these "companies" risen from the online-creative servers supply the server owners with their network hubs, spawns, games and maps.

average prices are 100x100 - 100$ and is send through pay pal.

A pro-ass-amazing dragon will easy hit 1k$. There's also huge custom maps with just outstanding terrain build for stroryline games which also cost crazy.
Most of these servers have +100 people online at average and make money of their donations (you can buy all sorts of kits and ranks) These donations are paid for the servers and the builds, some servers have their own team to build maps so the owner can cash and not pay the team.

So that client did give me money for the build not that much since I'm new in this game tho.

Wow. Well, that makes sense if the clients can use those buildings commercially. I sort of understood it as some weird kid ordered a castle to post a screenshot on FB to brag, at first XD. Good luck with the clients and orders, have fun!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Creative players are pussies ;) No infite ressource nor /fly here
Texture pack is Ovos Rustic redemption

i1k3k3.png

14lmtlf.jpg

Oak Town (WOP)

2lkv5t3.png

Oak town - Black Oak inn

2rmld1s.png

First one of the three tree cabins (WOP)

2jg1do1.png

Sarg's House (WOP)

What is that map thing?

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Creative players are pussies ;) No infite ressource nor /fly here
Texture pack is Ovos Rustic redemption

i1k3k3.png

14lmtlf.jpg

Oak Town (WOP)

2lkv5t3.png

Oak town - Black Oak inn

2rmld1s.png

First one of the three tree cabins (WOP)

2jg1do1.png

Sarg's House (WOP)

This pussy gets paid tho.

I really like survival but it's so boring allone. If he had more people playing survival id be so happy.

@DamageINC if you place a map in an itemframe you get that

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Map on item frame as he said...text are edited with GIMP ^^

Yep sometimes i have that akon's song in head while playing ;)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Trying to get everything symmetrical would drive me :crazy:
Build one side //flip, //paste done easiest building ever. I'm now building something not symetrical and its so much harder because you gotta know how and where to put the next 'piece'

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Build one side //flip, //paste done easiest building ever. I'm now building something not symetrical and its so much harder because you gotta know how and where to put the next 'piece'

So you just build half, input a code and it builds the other half for you?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
you can also clone, change block, cut part of built and another tons of other usefull stuff while building ^^
Terraforming also suddently become easier with commands ^^

Top Bottom