Creations SP/MP

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Post your awesome (or penises) creations here!

Here my current, first sp "project"..

previeuw

Schermafbeelding2013-01-09om204249_zps9aa97394.png

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Looks like a neat structure.

And you use Sphax. Good job! 128x128?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
It doesn't look that good on the pic (the building) and yes Rival, 128x128

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Rival made this in my server a while back and in survival... so yeah it took a long time :D

2013-01-09_22.44.59.png

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Take, was your and Titos house in the Krew server made in creative mode or did you gather all the materials?

Nice house btw.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Take, was your and Titos house in the Krew server made in creative mode or did you gather all the materials?

Nice house btw.

100% survival. These dudes are on the server TONS. Wish game tracker tracked Minecraft... They would take the cake!

TBH, I doubted them in the beginning but I learned if you spend enough time in the server with a partner, you can get shit done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yes, I spend hours mining, there are some legal tricks to get gold and stuff. But now I'm in SP until this thing is done.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Screw the topic, i want to know some tips to find Diamonds and gold etc.

By level 11-12 do you mean going 12 blocks up from sea level and just hacking the crap out of a mountain?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw post in other thread.

Re-Edit: Still tell me what you do XD

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Rival made this in my server a while back and in survival... so yeah it took a long time :D

2013-01-09_22.44.59.png

Counting all the stuff that's underground in that house it's close to 1000 wool. Legit shit. Took sooooo long!

Closest sheep were 1000m away and when we spent like 20 min bringing them to the city I think Ozelots ate them :| :rage:

Last edited:
Top Bottom