Creations SP/MP

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Yes or like somehow when you spawn you walk into some random ass portal that makes you go into a creative world...

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I've been experimenting with dual worlds, but it's a pain to port all of the settings properly from one world to another.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
My island on Krew server

dh4pwg.png

Sargass's Island Shutter island style ^^

j5fmv9.png

Overview of the actual complete Sarg's site - the wheat maze is partially destroyed actually due to a creeper's blowing

9rqfs8.png

The guest's house with bed, workbench and smelter

33nwb4i.png

a more recent view with the new "boat dock" on the front left side of the castle

Of course its still a Work in Progress ^^

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Belgian team works
(texture pack Atherys Ascended x32 1.5)

mbgxzt.jpg

overview of Bob l'éponge and Sarg's Perimeter

kej992.jpg

Bob's pyramid

o5vygk.jpg

Bob's house

wl6ayu.png

Bob's house inside

2n9m3vr.jpg

Sarg's house entrance

a9qyh2.jpg

Sarg's house inside

2vbx9jk.jpg

Sarg's bedroom

2vm6brt.png

Motheus's house

a5jfyh.png

Motheus's project

2mwedeq.png

Ardemius's Automated Flying platform

sddzpf.png

Auto watermelon slicer and auto weat farmer

280v7cz.png

Auto cobblestone maker

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Let's build something huge togheter on the creativeserver when I'm back from africa.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Naw. Anyone can spend untold hours gathering. It doesn't really take talent, just time. I gathered loads of crap on the last world, but i sure couldn't build that castle. The building is where the talent comes in, IMO.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Of course the house rock (i even liked it ;) )

but just time? if you stay up at night and fight monsters it become harder, much more with mob griefing. Of course if you sleep at night...already easier.
You would spend years only to gather enough diamonds to build a quarter of that roof, and without fly command gathering enough nether quartz to build that doesn't only require time...at least without admin commands :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
True. Many times i stayed up all night mining/gathering, BUT......... i had admin powah. So at night if i was outside i just changed it to daylight. I forgot that in true survival , when you die, you lose all your stuff. SO, that's definitely much harder. I think i got about 8-9 stacks of diamond using a fortune III axe. Man, i miss that world. If it comes back, i may play again.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
New world is much more interesting...bigger and new biomes are cool. (will look for ice spike biome soon but i must travel much more to find them i guess - already travelled 400km -_-)

but i really miss /fly, /home and /back commands ^^ that makes exploration and gathering ressources a lot more easier ^^ And mob griefing is not a big problem when u have torches and cats to avoid creepers in your base ^^

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, it looks like a nice world, it's just overwhelming to start over. I put SO much time into gathering, burning, mining, organizing etc.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
The first world was the best, like D said, we spend so much time getting resources that if we start over now, it will never be like the 1st world. That's why I'm going creative.[DOUBLEPOST=1387125439][/DOUBLEPOST]My Church without religion:

[DOUBLEPOST=1387827701,1387024780][/DOUBLEPOST]Some online creative server, they even have judges!!

http://s418.photobucket.com/user/Mi...s[user]=82315246&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3
[DOUBLEPOST=1387976988][/DOUBLEPOST]Aaand, I made this island with World edit:

I messed up the roof of the house a little, I was in a rush b/c I had a christmas dinner at my parents house.

[DOUBLEPOST=1388168409][/DOUBLEPOST]ANd we're back!
(this island is not done yet)

Last edited:
Top Bottom