advice on how to pick up a girl/talk to a girl u like

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im just saying what i know

sides i dont taek advice from elders(elders=zack+mimi's age and up)

cause the older u are the less likely u can help the youth because things change

but dis advice could help damage :D

ty for trying to help people like me mimi though

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Listen kid, no offense but you're only 13 for crying out loud. Don't you think other people have been in this position before? Just because situations change that doesn't mean that situations are forgotten.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member

sides i dont taek advice from elders(elders=zack+mimi's age and up)

cause the older u are the less likely u can help the youth because things change

I concur, yes some dating aspects have changed but I think adults advice is quite useful, not that you have to get it from herel lol, I got slot of advice from my stagecraft teacher and it helped :p ,I'm just givin my two cents here

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

YDKJbig.jpg

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Mimi, 98% of the time ur advice is going to get these guys in the friend zone. Thats if they get noticed at all.

Guys if u want the girl u gotta get noticed. make friends with her friends or start hanging out with people she knows. This might sound counter productive but u must kinda be an asshole but not to much of one. Pay attention to every one but her. Girls hate rejection. When u are not paying any attention to her but u are every one else they will take this as a form of rejection. They will start to try and get ur attention. You will become a challenge for them. Once this happens then u can make ur move. Ask her to do something simple but fun. If she accepts then u can show her that u can be nice while on ur date. Just remember to always leave them wanting more. Cut ur date kinda short even if u are having fun (unless there is a really strong chance ur gona get some. which there probly isnt). Just make sure that she has ur number and that she knows u wanna hang out agian. after that just wait for a call or text.

This is a little summed up but hope it makes sense.

AVC

Banned
Def, showing Ur age there, mate...lol
These youngsters would have no idea who the beatles are.

My point was Joe Momma's new heart throb said she liked the Beatles (online chat), so of course he goes "oh yeah I love dem Beatles". But he was just bullshitting and at the same time he was asking on the shout what some of their song titles were lol

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol i willl try da advice sometime but not yet

but that 2% will prububly be me getting no gf

this is off topic but mimi and zack want me to get trid of the bind bout u 2?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Mimi, 98% of the time ur advice is going to get these guys in the friend zone. Thats if they get noticed at all.

i take offense to this, that you assume all male gamers are geeks that sit in their parents basement with no life. So yes I have friends at school and yes I have a life not saying this advice is irrelevant I'm just saying that we are not just now comming out from under our rocks, we've been in the game just as long as anyone elseso don't treat us like our balls just dropped k?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
i take offense to this, that you assume all male gamers are geeks that sit in their parents basement with no life. So yes I have friends at school and yes I have a life not saying this advice is irrelevant I'm just saying that we are not just now comming out from under our rocks, we've been in the game just as long as anyone elseso don't treat us like our balls just dropped k?

The fact that ur offended to this just means that u feel young and unexpierienced or else u would have just known that it wasnt for u and moved on. People like joe and Dwolf havent really been in the game(no offense to u two) Part of becoming a man is not caring wether people consider u a man or child. so grow up

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
The fact that ur offended to this just means that u feel young and unexpierienced or else u would have just known that it wasnt for u and moved on. People like joe and Dwolf havent really been in the game(no offense to u two) Part of becoming a man is not caring wether people consider u a man or child. so grow up
Yeah look at me. I don't care and I'm only turning 7 this November.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member

hah neveamind not exaclty what I think but whatever, I hate arguing over the Internet

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I win at this thing because I have relatives that I see every day and one is 14 almost 15 and one just turned 16 and then some cousins that are like 19-25 and then I'm almost 30. So I've got the whole spectrum. If you're over 30, you're too old to get a new girl. Hahaha, just messin

Top Bottom