Ktd 12/22/12

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team

KTD on December 22, 2012 is postponed until further notice

If you have any suggestions that you'd like to see at a future KTD, please remember to post them here: http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/7347-KTD-Master-game-list

Please feel free to meet in TS3 and the server at the following time for a get together with the regular server line up in place of the KTD.

Times & Server Info:
12:30 pm PST
3:30 pm EST
9:30 pm Euro
7:30 am Sunday Aussies
Server IP: 66.150.188.197:28967

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Thank you my shebitch :luv: I appreciate everything you do. This will be an awesome KTD, hope to have a good turn out.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
YESS YESS!!!!!!!!!! last game, YES!!!! i'll try not to crash the server this time, i swear

:K Though it would be nice for you not to crash the server, I'm just happy you'll be there! Hope you're having a good time with your folks.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I'll try to borrow the usb modem off my dad again, I don't want to miss the last one for the year, but if all else fails I'll just come to ts on my phone and listen to everyone have fun.

AVC

Banned
I'll be in Thailand.
It will be 0330hrs. We're all in the same room.
I wasn't planning on taking the laptop anyway.

But have fun all!!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Important bump

KTD for this Saturday on December 22nd is postponed until further notice. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and disappointing those of you who were looking forward to it. Paige's dad is in town, and as we all know- real life comes first. This will have no impact on scrim as far as I know but I am sure she will post soon with those details. For those of you still wishing to play on Saturday, feel free to meet in the server at the scheduled time and enjoy yourselves with the server's regular lineup. It was changed recently and has a bit of something for everyone.

As for KTD, there will not be another one until the new year and we will keep you updated on when that will be. I ask that you please spread the word to anyone who plans on going to KTD that may have missed this post. Thank you all for understanding and being so awesome! :luv:

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Important bump

KTD for this Saturday on December 22nd is postponed until further notice. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and disappointing those of you who were looking forward to it. Paige's dad is in town, and as we all know- real life comes first. This will have no impact on scrim as far as I know but I am sure she will post soon with those details. For those of you still wishing to play on Saturday, feel free to meet in the server at the scheduled time and enjoy yourselves with the server's regular lineup. It was changed recently and has a bit of something for everyone.

As for KTD, there will not be another one until the new year and we will keep you updated on when that will be. I ask that you please spread the word to anyone who plans on going to KTD that may have missed this post. Thank you all for understanding and being so awesome! :luv:

Aww :( I was looking forward to it.. Well, I'll still be there for the regular lineup. (Last Week we were like 4 ppl...)

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Aww :( I was looking forward to it.. Well, I'll still be there for the regular lineup. (Last Week we were like 4 ppl...)

I might be there for the regular line up as well this time. I have Christmas shopping to do Saturday though :eeeew:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I might be there for the regular line up as well this time. I have Christmas shopping to do Saturday though :eeeew:

Christmas shopping on the 22nd... You should do it earlier! There's gonna be so much people shopping for christmas the last 3 days...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'll see if I can come to the non-official KTD as well. Oh, and the REAL people go Christmas shopping on the 24th :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'll see if I can come to the non-official KTD as well. Oh, and the REAL people go Christmas shopping on the 24th :)

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th here in Sweden. So that would be the worst idea ever :D

Top Bottom