Krew Minecraft server is here

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
When someone random comes in the server and steals/demolishes someone else's work.

They make the game no fun, as Tito said. One guy came in and stole stuff from at least three members' chests...

Mine??

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
We're already too late with getting people modship, we're been griefed already..
Please get B3 on it and some mods. It's not fun like this.

*cough* filling in people basements... *cough*

Somebody came in to my house and stole my double chest.. it was full of crap, but still.

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
*cough* filling in people basements... *cough*

Somebody came in to my house and stole my double chest.. it was full of crap, but still.

That was just a joke man it was hardly 25 blocks, takes 1 min to remove.

The griefer removed my entire basement + 3 full chests, he raided voldemorts secret chest, and removed your double chest. Atleast thats from what ive seen he mightve gotten more.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
That was just a joke man it was hardly 25 blocks, takes 1 min to remove.

The griefer removed my entire basement + 3 full chests, he raided voldemorts secret chest, and removed your double chest. Atleast thats from what ive seen he mightve gotten more.

I know dude, no worries XD

Quite unnerving, it is. :| The only way to see who it was is to check the logs for when nobody else was on.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I know dude, no worries XD

Quite unnerving, it is. :| The only way to see who it was is to check the logs for when nobody else was on.

nonono, we know who it is. he was there when everyone was on yesterday night. it was a guy named paltin. he did it when no one was paying attention but everyone was on the server..
We couldn't find him then he died with all our stuff(probably) but no one saw him, then he didnt respawn in the start spawn either so idk..

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Yea but only people on the forums have the IP. So it wasn't a random guy. @tito He didn't raid my secret chest that was me lol.
@Nikon Nothing was taken from my Chest's either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom