Krew Minecraft server is here

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi folks,

Our Krew now has a Minecraft server at your disposal.

The server is currently hosted in NY. I would like to request that it gets some use so that we may see if the current machine can handle the extra load.

For the time being, the player limit is 10. If I see regular activity and it gets close to the limit, I would start raising that limit if the machine is able to handle all NY servers.

The server is currently not setup to auto-restart if it ever crashes (or if the machine gets restarted by the gameserver host), so for now, please let any of the Executives know and we'll get it restarted.

Questions?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
tumblr_mdrl8mleLX1qf3tseo1_500.gif

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We will need admins on the server as you don't play Minecraft as far as I know. I think any Krew mods+ should have admin rights on the server.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
As soon as Bukkit gets a stable enough release for 1.4.5, will we move to that so we can add plugins for security and whatnot? We would have to be careful with the plugins we would add because some can use quite a bit of memory.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
How many mods play minecraft?
If not many maybe we should have a "Minecraft Mod" rank.
We could also advertise it on the Minecraft Forums.

setcikpl

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Ech, so bad I'm not a mod here ;3. I has minecraft server ( 60 slots) maybe 6 months.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
We're already too late with getting people modship, we're been griefed already..
Please get B3 on it and some mods. It's not fun like this.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
excuse my noobishness, but what's griefed?

When someone random comes in the server and steals/demolishes someone else's work.

They make the game no fun, as Tito said. One guy came in and stole stuff from at least three members' chests...

Top Bottom