Server rule change?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
and I said enforce or edit.. Simple.. The Krew members normally dont get a say Mike.. The staff usually makes those decisions

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Rule has been removed. Want it reinstated? Make a new thread for the Krew Members to vote on.

Thread squashed.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
In the future, making a case for your position would help the entire situation out.

A logical reason for disallowing bouncing or scrollwheel or whatever. If you care so much, put some time into articulating your position nicely.

I feel like I, myself, have beaten these issues to death, and people give me grief about how much I write. Then months later we come back to this and people bitch about the rules?

No. Take the time to invest in the rules we make and use.

The only thing I have a problem with is the fast fire binds. As we don't run punkbuster I don't see a way to police the use of scripts. With PB, I know clients can be autokicked for certain config options (or warned... they don't have to be autokicked).

I am unaware of any software we could run without requiring PB that would allow us to scan config files and autokick for fast-fire binds (and any other config settings we deem unfair).

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
So does that mean there's no rule against glitching since bouncing is glitching?

I want to make it clear i'm not trying to start anything. I just want to make sure I understand the rules.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
So does that mean there's no rule against glitching since bouncing is glitching?
P90 is a glitch, last stand is a glitch, running while touching a wall is a glitch, recoil is a glitch, having weapon sway is glitched, so therefore, if you're moving shooting or pressing any buttons you're glitching. Admenz ban pl0x Kappa

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive

I want to make it clear i'm not trying to start anything. I just want to make sure I understand the rules.
On Broadcast there is nowhere that you can reach via glitch that I know of. Since that's the case, bouncing is allowed as it does not provide access to a location normally inaccessible to players. Bouncing on Broadcast really only allows you to silently enter the camper house by the orange dumpster.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay, so let's stop playing stupid and making drama here.

Each rule is independent.

Each rule, if in question, should get its own thread.

The antics and drama about bouncing causing wallhackers to be allowed in the server is shit. Stop it.
It is the krews right to decide what it wants and doesn't want in the server.

Make it logical, fair, and simple. This drama is not doing anyone any good.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
aaaaaandd there it is....

you may bounce if you want..
you may not use glitches to attain unfair advantages i.e. within rocks ,elevators,lmg glitch etc...getting off map...

end of story.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
On Broadcast there is nowhere that you can reach via glitch that I know of. Since that's the case, bouncing is allowed as it does not provide access to a location normally inaccessible to players. Bouncing on Broadcast really only allows you to silently enter the camper house by the orange dumpster.

Bouncing lets you see areas you wouldn't normally be able to see. It may not help you but knowing where other players are sure helps me.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
aaaaaandd there it is....

you may bounce if you want..
you may not use glitches to attain unfair advantages i.e. within rocks
now now... don't be so hostile. rocks r our frenz! Besides that was a totally legit spot and I wasn't glitching.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Please make a thread with a clear point against whatever it is you would like to allow or disallow

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Bouncing lets you see areas you wouldn't normally be able to see. It may not help you but knowing where other players are sure helps me.
You could say the same thing about using a really nice headset and sound-whoring. Nonetheless, bouncing is allowed.

As Bred said, elevators, getting inside of rocks, and outside of the map is still considered glitching and is not allowed.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Please make a thread with a clear point against whatever it is you would like to allow or disallow

Not entirely sure who you're talking to. But in case it's me I honestly don't care either way. I just wanted a clear understanding of the rules.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
With a technicality, I wasn't actually inside of that rock. So it's allowed.
You could say the same thing about using a really nice headset and sound-whoring. Nonetheless, bouncing is allowed.

As Bred said, elevators, getting inside of rocks, and outside of the map is still considered glitching and is not allowed.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
There is no rock.
Ykj86AD.jpg

Top Bottom