Server rule change?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's really hard to determine whether someone is scroll firing, or like tito and others, has played tap tap revenge 3 for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Therefore, I would like to reiterate:

Unless you can PROVE beyond reasonable doubt to yourself that someone is cheating, DON"T TAKE ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION.

We don't ask you to collect evidence and stand before a judge. We pick our mods out as the people we think will make good judgements. So make good judgements. But unless you can PROVE to yourself that someone is actually breaking a rule, DO NOT BAN.

So "he's firing really fast. Might be scroll fire."

Yea... MB. But no way to tell, unless you have a way to tell, in which case he should already be kicked ;)

Am I making sense? XD

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
What happened to this? Is this still a rule? If so why are there Krew members and even mods doing it in A1 still? How can we expect others to follow the rules when we don't even follow them?

I'm sorry for reviving such an old post I just didn't see a point in making a new one.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, AFAIK , it's still a rule.

Which members/Mods do you suspect? Shoot me (or any admin) a PM.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i'm pretty sure this isn't a rule anymore since you can't tell players not to bounce on a9 promod

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Bounces on A1 just make it harder for you to hit shots. They've never given an advantage so it doesn't really even matter. Gotta run on some walls so you can take some near fatal damage when you slap the ground.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
binding fire to the scroll wheel.... and yes it's still against the rules....

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
then we're going to tell players not to bounce on a9? that doesn't make sense.
I thought we resolved this issue a few months ago agreeing that bounce wasn't that big of a deal.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i was talking about scrolling...
bouncing ableit gay as hell is now allowed ....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Bouncing and Scrollfiring and Rapid Fire binds are all different issues and should be dealt with as such.

Bouncing being allowed or disallowed has no bearing on whether scrollfire should be allowed or whether rapid fire scripts should be allowed.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
It's been discussed for years now, come on.
Either give up and let people bounce OR punish people for it.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Damage doesn't play, he still cares about the rules, the community etc.
Rules for the people should be adapted by these people. This is why I can't vote for American president or lawmakers.
People who play less than at least a couple of hours a month, IMO, should not back existing rules or change them.

Nothing personally about Daniel or Bob or anyone else, it would apply to me when I stop playing, too.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Issue is being resolved one way or another ..everyone go to neutral corners and calm down

Top Bottom