Permanent ban "iTigra"

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'm not sure I am okay with an unban after watching that demo... Bred I do believe you saw something when you said you were thinking wallhack. I think the big one for me was when he's in the bathroom, looks out to where the spawn is outside, tracks through the wall for a second, then runs outside, up the stairs, and pegs the guy running towards the balcony. That and a few others throughout the demo as well, but that stuck out for me.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Tigra asked me to explain what's going on.
I told that he should promise not to scroll anymore and advised him to turn off the WH if he has one. Is that ok?

Bad enough the kid had to put up with Mike's harrassing bullshit

Umm what?

- - - Updated - - -

@ WH
He refers to the gaming experience and max level of sound that lets him hear everything including DS. And he also said that he knows the map very well.

I didnt even watch the demo so that's just the translation of his words. And I also told him to remove any unusual binds and stuff like that if he has some.

Looks like he thought that scroll is not banned cuz u simply can bind it in CoD4 controls..

I say unban and spec him. Probably he won't cheat anymore cuz looks like he likes the server, either way he wouldn't pay so much attention..

Top Bottom