Permanent ban "iTigra"

iTigra

Private First Class
1. 17 November 2012
2. 14:20 +-15 min
3. a1 Broadcast FFA HC |KKK|
4. Hibred
5. 5d1370a7

p.s. My english is bad because i"m russian)

iTigra

Private First Class
You banned me for scrolling?

- - - Updated - - -

I bind $fire$ on the mouse Wheel, it is not script.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
That's also against our rules...it didn't look like scrolling to me as you were firing with button then holding down and rapid fire..i know what scrolling looks like..but like I said the admins will view the demo..I will respect their call and support unban if they decide that..

iTigra

Private First Class
I shoot with LMC and Wheel of Mouse, i change when i have) because scrolling - uncomfortably

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I honestly think that he should be unbanned if he upologizes cuz he's russian... *cough* :K

Lol jk I don't really care XD

And this 'My English is bad cuz I'm Russian'.. sounds like there are no russians who speak English :smh:
Just learn it harder :p

Last edited:

iTigra

Private First Class
Apologize for what?

- - - Updated - - -

I am in search of the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

pardon my french - i used google translate

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Apologize.. probably for breaking the rules lol.
All these binds are forbidden on our servers.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ummm, no I dont think so, I'm the only russian member so u better speak English XD

- - - Updated - - -

And yes you broke the rules by scrolling XD I don't think it's allowed ANYWHERE

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mike, if you could translate things that would be helpful.

Tigra, we will review your demo and make a decision. We will be fair. It might take a day or two before things are decided.

Well i watched it all and there is no doubt to me you were scrolling or using some kind of rapid fire script.

I think the ban was correct, but i would support an unban if you stopped using it. But that's just me. It depends on what the majority of the staff thinks.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Dee, you don't really have to watch anything. He said that he used the bind.
I bind $fire$ on the mouse Wheel, it is not script.
So it looks like now we just need his apologize (if he wants to be unbaned) and Wally's decision.

P.S. Tigra PMed me that he doesnt need things to be translated but I'll help if he asks me to do so. I'll check the forum cpl of times tomorrow :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Seems like a decent enough kid who just didn't know about the scroll fire rule.. I also didn't see if Gary warned him or not. I say reduce his sentence to time served. Bad enough the kid had to put up with Mike's harrassing bullshit

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Somewhat agree with Houston about the warning..I was speccing him for wallhack for 2 games,asked for help in shout to spec but no one came. then he switched to deagle ,then i asked for aid on that too..started recording and made the decision..I'll support unban,if he is made clearly aware that we do not allow scrolling or wep switch binds or wallhack..
*note: the ban is for rapidfire,but we will be watching for evidence of wallhack as I am not certain of that*

also I felt that it was Rapidfire and not scrolling..otherwise I would have asked him to turn it off...

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
Maybe we can have server auto messages for the basic rules advising about hacks, scrollfire, racism etc.

I have alt weapon fire bound to mouse scroll but don't use it b/c it's really inefficient with rounds while being really inaccurate.

Anyhow, when did we ban scrollfire?
We have no set policy against scrollfire that I can find.
Besides, the game lets you bind mouse scroll to fire so anybody can do it.
If you listen to the shooter trying to determine if it's hacks or scrollfire, scrolling sounds way more inconsistent with speed while the hack is faster and more consistent in speed.
Should be easy to detect the difference.

We need to either permit scrollfire or set a server rule here:
http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/233-Server-rules

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Here we go again...

Scrollfiring->Usually left at mod consideration but we try avoid people doing that...a kick/tban/ban comes generally after asking to stop and warnings.

And for ppl who just woke up...we try to ask people stop scrollfiring since i am in the krew...

And rules were made simple...Keep it simple and use your good will...If we start making rules for things like that we gonna end with dumb rules like "Don't shoot at ducks with nade or RPG between april 17th and april 19th"

People seems to forget one of the rule they signed when they signed here...No bitching!

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Summary:Ban is for Rapidfire

conclusion:If admins think it is not in fact Rapidfire,please unban.

If you believe it is scroll..."iTigra,please do not scroll fire"

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My vote is unban. I would usually warn a player first.

@ Wallhack - I was suspicious of that as well after watching demo.

Top Bottom