Krunch Krew Skits

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
It's official now.

Igno, Kessa, we expect a kick ass skit in 3 weeks.

I have no problem with that, but others have already agreed to join the skit it wouldn't be just us XD

Can i record? I've really wanted to try out fraps on something :D
---------------------------------------

@igno: could just do it for fun, doesn't gotta be perfect ;)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey can I help too???

I was some experience with recording videos in CoD4 and editing.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
OK, well since this has now become active after a few months, every post under this one please put in what you would like to do, aka (film/act/help with creational ideas...etc) and then I will compile a list of what people we have available to do what tasks and rewrite the script with others around the resources we have.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
WOOT!

I want to be part of the Camera Krew :clapping:!!

Everyone, take your positions!! :thanks:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I can help rewrite the script and with recording, I think we should make a test video, just a short video maybe about 1-2 minutes with some dialogue to see how everything works and learn the ropes, they don't have to be krew related but they can. As for where to record one of the mods could probably lock a server up for us.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I could help make an intro :D

Also, it'd be interesting if everyone could add their own touch to the skit, that way everyone can be apart and enjoy it :3

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Also for people who want to record, there is a program way better than fraps and it only costs about 12 dollars, play claw 3, i've been doing some recordings of me playing bf3 and the quality is friggin awesome and it doesn't lag my computer like fraps....highly recommend u guys buy this program, its worth every sent...i think a friend of mine and I are gonna start doing some commentaries jus cause this program is so beast in itself

1210lli3

Private First Class
As a start I would suggest just filming 10 seconds of every game you play for a week or so in order to build up a pretty good mantage.

- - - Updated - - -

As a start I would suggest just filming 10 seconds of every good game you play for a week or so in order to build up a pretty good montage. Then you can concentrate on the narration.

Top Bottom