Krunch Krew Skits

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
So I had this wonderful idea a year or so ago to make a skit for the entire krew. It would be a massive group effort so that there is a video introducing the Krew and how we roll....Here is a snippet of what I had Originally composed i think back in 2010:

WaLLy: good evening call of duty 4 players, my name is WaLLy (ok cause he reminds me of Wall-e we need to have a sound effect and a picture of wall-e randomly appear and disapear) Um, no W-a-L-L-y no some dum ass robot that can't speak...i mean come on

*boom headshot on WaLLy by Cav*

Cav: AND I"M CAV AND WELCOME TO THE KREW INTRODUCTION!

*airstrike kills cav*

*move to the lobby of broadcast*

WaLLy: well hello again new recruits, *talking to someone like iggy and unruley or the actual new recruits when we film this*, I'm WaLLy, the founder, creator, mother, father, grandfather, rich uncle, and land of |KKK|

recruit 1: wait, why are you so racist?

WaLLy: OK, that is a common misconception, i just decided to use abriveations that people would look at and get pissed of at, for me and the other fellas |KKK| stands for Kaptain Krunch Krew, and we're fucking awesome!

recruit 2: COOL! well can you show us around?

WaLLy: yes

r2: can you...*just random shit*

WaLLy: ok, now your getting ahead of yourself, um pwnsauce, do the honors.

*switch to a different map with pwnsauce camping with a barrett*

Pwn: sure thing

r2: oh cool *boom headshot*

WaLLy: ok moving right along, lets go meet the Krew!

*next scene on the map with the statue and igno is taking a picture of the rest of the members*

Igno: allright guys look at me and smile!

*sargass cause he does it sometimes calls in airstrike*

Sar: sorry i pressed 6 on the keyboard

*igno executes sar with deagle and airstrike misses the group*

Blu: wow failstrike right there. Ok so if you'll follow me this way...

*claymore kills blu*

Igno: um wow, either this is extremely fucked up, or we have terrible luck...either way, welcom guys to the Kaptain Krunch Krew.

Pwn: Wait what does this button do?

Igno: fuck.

*igno gets killed by C4*

*intro titles, cool shoot outs, random knife kills, airstrikes, helicopters being called in, bascially a short montage of the players playing a game while intro credits role.*

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Seems it would be very funny and cool if execute properly and people dont decide to turn it into a deathmatch during filming. If this project kicks up, I'd like to be in it.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Like the new blackops commercial? I like the idea but I don't think people will see it, unless we can make it play before a new player joins the server.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
This sounds fun. But we can't even take pictures at the scrims let alone make videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Reactions: AVC

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I feel like Igno put alot of time to write up that script, I'd hate to see it go to waste

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
its been a while, i highly doubt this is gonna happen tbh

No way igno, just because it's old doesn't mean we still can't go through with this.

If you're still willing to carry out your skit, I will gladly help you in any way possible :twothumbsup:

And if it's good, you could even create another one :D the krew would be famous!!! woohoo!

Top Bottom