What has apple actually invented on their own? (Hardware)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
How many people actually watched this whole video? I doubt many of you did. I'm thinking you just saw the title and started on the same arguments that come up every time we argue about mac and pc.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I watched the whole thing. I actually used to think apple's stuff was somewhat their own ideas. I now know the truth and no longer see apple as a respectible company. Just a bunch of very smart theives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well......

I would give them lots of credit for Product Concept and Product Design. That's a huge part of what companies do. However, they seem to have encroached on the entire market and pulled their weight around using our judicial and legislative systems.

I work for a company that has to work with apple. It is a pain in the ass.

Apple would be good as anyone's Concept and Design, and marketing, team. However, I am going to be really pissed if they start getting patents on like "round edges" and the like.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well......

I would give them lots of credit for Product Concept and Product Design. That's a huge part of what companies do. However, they seem to have encroached on the entire market and pulled their weight around using our judicial and legislative systems.

I work for a company that has to work with apple. It is a pain in the ass.

Apple would be good as anyone's Concept and Design, and marketing, team. However, I am going to be really pissed if they start getting patents on like "round edges" and the like.

FACT: Apple will attempt to patent anything that hasn't been patented because the creators wanted everyone to be able to freely use it. This means anything. Apple has never once made their own hardware. Sure, they can design stuff to look appealing but they push around other companies(the ones that make the products) in order to get what they want.

Top Bottom