MikeK is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Aww man... Does this mean I will be the only Nikon user on the forums? lol. Good luck though.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
2school4cool eeh? :K

Good luck with your life dude! Hope we'll still see you around now and then.

:peace: Bro

- - - Updated - - -

And pls try to keep KTDs and scrims makeable for me, not at 2-6am :p

Scrims will as always be organized at time when the recruits can play, you know that ;)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Scrims will as always be organized at time when the recruits can play, you know that ;)

Who knows..
New admin.. New rules..
She might a little bit adapt the time for a few more flower pictures :K

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
It makes me cry to see how I'm no longer mentioned in these becuase I have been forgotten :(((((.
LOL but yah, have fun Mike. See you around!

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
Sorry to see you go , But you gotta think of your future bro , be smart get school University outa the way, go make the big $$$$ kid , i wish i had done that back in the day, but life is only what you make of it

Good Luck my friend

Hope to see you in here sometime

Terry

AKA the 1st ice road trucker ) from Canada

Gavin

Corporal
:( the only one i could turn to for advice and was nice to me is leaving, Thois is the third best bud :cry: people
:yuno: keep my friends, imgonna cry into my pirrow and punch it now, MikeK, Youre the best, Im gonna miss you man. I am legitimatly crying.
*sniffle* Your probably my fav guy in the krew. You always had the best trolls, never turned down a chance to play with anyone and most of all, you
ARE my friend. Love u MK Bai.

- - - Updated - - -

Im Motivated to get recruited, Love u for realz. :cry: *sniffle*
*MK for life man MK for life.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Gavin, COME ON DUDE.

Very nice post about your love for Mike, but if you actually cared enough about him, you'd see that he is still here as a n00b mod.. :whack:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
:( the only one i could turn to for advice and was nice to me is leaving, Thois is the third best bud :cry: people
:yuno: keep my friends, imgonna cry into my pirrow and punch it now, MikeK, Youre the best, Im gonna miss you man. I am legitimatly crying.
*sniffle* Your probably my fav guy in the krew. You always had the best trolls, never turned down a chance to play with anyone and most of all, you
ARE my friend. Love u MK Bai.

- - - Updated - - -

Im Motivated to get recruited, Love u for realz. :cry: *sniffle*
*MK for life man MK for life.

Super+facepalm_db95e1_3420603.jpg

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You notice this thread is 2 months old right? and that hes a n00b mod now since he plays even more COD... lol

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Dammit VAgIN! Stop reviving old threads. This one is form early November -.-

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
:thinking: I think I wasn't leaving for ever so now I'm back and y'all have to stand me :p :K . I have more time than I used to have when I posted the thred.

@ Gavin, :yuno: care about the 'age' of the thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom