MikeK is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Hello!
I'v been thinking about that for the last few months and I think it's about time.
During the last two years I spent here (half-year like a regular player and one year and a half like a member) I didn't have much to do because I had been going to school, it was really boring and I had hours and hours of free time.
These days I'm enjoying this Krew even more, I :luv: our forum and servers, but now I'm also enjoying my University and I'm really busy studying and I don't even have 1h/day to play PC games.

I think I will still keep posting on this awesome forum and chatting with you sometimes, but not very often..
I didn't decide if I'm going to uninstall the CoD4 yet, I probably won't do it to make KTDs and scrims, if Paige (like a member admin) decides not to demote me for lack of in-game activity.

I'd also like to specially thank Joona, Tito, HBeta(yes ik he won't read it but anyway XD), EDGE$HOT and DamageINC because these people were the main reason why I joined this Kucking Kool Krew :)
I also really enjoyed the time I've been spending with PaigeBoo, MelRose, Wally, HIbred, Rival, Kreubs, TheDude, Sargass, Jack, Still-Horse, chet, M()N and everybody else here, probably we just didn't chat enough if you are not in the list <- :K
Also, 517Houston's posts in the Recruitment team's section and 'Mike for |k|' poll were really touching ;) thnx man, hope this thread won't hurt you :K

So now my demotion is up to Paige, (guess I will be at least as active as Ryan or animal are) I'll check it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

Thank you all very much,
I'll really miss y'all, but real life goes first
Cya some day later :sadbye:
Mike

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
God dammit Mike.

Well i hate to see you go, but i hope you stay active as much as possible. Just make a post every 60 days or so and you won't be demoted. Don't worry about in game activity. If that was a criteria i'd have to demote myself.

And :LOL: @ Stillhorse :lmao:

PS - I'm still member admin and do the demoting of members XD

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sad to see you go man but you are right,take of your life and your education. You've made this krew a lot of fun so come back and see us when you can. Good Luck!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Oh I thought u resigned Dee, 1post/60 days is not such a big problem, I'll be more active than that ;)

THnx guys. :bye:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Only as recruit admin. I guess i don't really do shit anymore though :K

And you better.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Man bummer to see you go, but, yeah, life comes first. Good luck with school!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'd also like to specially thank Joona, Tito, HBeta(yes ik he won't read it but anyway XD), EDGE$HOT and DamageINC because these people were the main reason why I joined this Kucking Kool Krew :)
I also really enjoyed the time I've been spending with PaigeBoo, MelRose, Wally, HIbred, Rival, Kreubs, TheDude, Sargass, Jack, Still-Horse, chet, M()N and everybody else here, probably we just didn't chat enough if you are not in the list <- :K

*Cough* Moment *Cough*

OT Bye Mike. Had fun playing on the servers with you!

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Noooo no no no i can't express this enough this is truly a sad day Still-Horse dawns his black cloths. How about if i give you my Mod spot would you stay then?...ok fine i guess you're being a responsible lil Fker...where will we get our Vodka from now? This is just so wrong. Fuck you for leaving! But since you are good luck with your schooling and i hope you make us proud in your grades :) you will be missed:(

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Games first, life second.

Have fun man. Come back though. Games are completely fine in moderation.

Anyway now that Mike bought that:
:partytime:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Request_Denied_by_Xiguli_-_Lisa.jpg

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That sucks to hear Mike, but there are much more important things to do than play video games, good luck man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom