America Fuck Yeah

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member

Man this guy has ACOG and Nade launcher why doesn't cod4 have that...

But in all seriousness this guy is a Hero imo, running down the mountain to draw fire off of his squad and then ends up getting shot 4 times and surviving. Whoever you are Sir I :salute: you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've already seen this video, and IMO the biggest idiot on this planet. Look at him, he's on the side of the mountain with no cover. The US military should have higher standards for their foot soldiers.

EDIT: And yes I know he did it to draw fire away from the squad, but this just got him close to being killed and probably didn't make the situation any better for the squad at all.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
hmm... In cod mw 3 is perk, with that you can got 2 add ons

h444x!

- - - Updated - - -

In MW7 you'll have:
Jetpacks
Wallhack killstreaks.
Shotguns that can shoot across the map.
Deagles with 200 round clips.
A killstreak that makes you invincible for 3 minutes.
Mario shrooms that makes you a giant.
Still same graphics as MW2
Justin Bieber soundtrack
45sec ads before starting a game. EVERY TIME.

The list goes on.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Dont forget the flashlight.

Now seriously this guys idea was good. Sacrifice himself in order to save the rest of his squad. Now IMO 2 things that made it go wrong.

First thing, draw enemy fire. I am not a soldier nor an old person but I think its common sense/logic that intead of running in the open where he could have been shot and killed extremely fast (I think he has gotten really lucky there) he could have found a good spot in which to take cover and since it looks like he had a higher ground he could have dropped fire from there.

My second though, again Im not a soldier so I cant really talk about it, u need to keep both ur cool and be brave when u choose to do something like that. As u see the video is 3 minutes long, in those 3 minutes he managed to draw enemy fire but also to get shot 4 times, get pinned, and in need to call for help in order to survive. In the end, Im pretty sure the other squad members had to come back and get him. The time he might have gotten for his squad to evacuate he lost it by being unnable to leave on his own. Ik it was a really tight situation and he could have died any second but if u wanna be a hero u need to be ready to assume the consequences.

Just my thoughts on this. Good idea, bad result.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm not sure if theres an IQ minimum in the US army, but they severely need it.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
One soldier's actions doesn't give you the right to bash the entire US Army :|

Heck it reinforces the stereotypes, and the initial patriotism by SteelHorse. "Yeah look at that idiot go! America Fuck Yeah!"

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Dude there is no cover yet he runs through the hail of bullets towards the enemy..i guess sitting at home and letting other ppl fight wars is smarter but this dude is no idiot,that takes some real fortitude and he's doing his job..Do a tour in a war zone then come back and speak of it.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Maybe he was thinking that he could respawn next to enemy location?...

wrong!

This is SnD...

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Dude there is no cover yet he runs through the hail of bullets towards the enemy..i guess sitting at home and letting other ppl fight wars is smarter but this dude is no idiot,that takes some real fortitude and he's doing his job..Do a tour in a war zone then come back and speak of it.

What does the fact that it took fortitude to do it have anything to do with if it was smart or not? Also, why would I need to do a tour in a war zone to make that statement? Look, if you have respect for these people that fight wars without even knowing the actual reason they're there, and start running around like headless chickens sure, salute them, be proud of your country as per your definition, they're doing their job.

Last edited:

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
I'm not sure if theres an IQ minimum in the US army, but they severely need it.

Just because you play soldier on Call of duty doesn't give you the right to criticize a real soldier. If you are not willing join the army and put your life on the line so that others may live, don't bash this guy because he obviously has bigger balls than you. I'm sure you guys would be praising him if he was one of your own.

Only takes 1 extremist muslim for the US to discriminate every muslim in the world.
Your turn.

Yeah, and muslims have a track record for terrorist attacks. Munich Olympics, Lockerbie, USS Cole, 9/11/01 and 9/11/12, the list goes on. At least the US actually has the guts to stand against these guys.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Just because you play soldier on Call of duty doesn't give you the right to criticize a real soldier. If you are not willing join the army and put your life on the line so that others may live, don't bash this guy because he obviously has bigger balls than you. I'm sure you guys would be praising him if he was one of your own.

Willing to join an army? Yes.
Willing to join an army to go into an useless war? No.

Yeah, and muslims have a track record for terrorist attacks. Munich Olympics, Lockerbie, USS Cole, 9/11/01 and 9/11/12, the list goes on. At least the US actually has the guts to stand against these guys.

How about Laos and other nice CIA projects?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Entering in the "Who started wars and why?" is not a good idea imo...

So we'll say that this guy has balls and small brain...the idea is good but he could have done in a more strategic approach of the problem...*clapclapclap* Hurray!

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Well, Christians probably have just as bad or even worse of a track record historically and maybe even currently.. Don't try to be a smart ass, and we'll just ignore the first thing you said.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Willing to join an army? Yes.
Willing to join an army to go into an useless war? No.

Yes, because removing Osama Bin Laden was a useless act.

All that aside, the only people who have the right to criticize a soldiers actions (unless illegal) are other soldiers, past and present.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
How about someone closes this thread before it evolves into a bigger finger pointing fest and a flame war?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No no, this is interesting. Just don't let Nikon post, his arguments are very awkward lol.

Top Bottom