MrMister Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMister

Private First Class
Hey Paige,
Im not saying you made a 'bad ban' on me, as you can read in my post up here, i respect it (with pain)

But I do want to point out that since ive been playing on your server; i have been warned ingame on some ocasions (as many many other players), but:
I was never kicked (as far as i can recall)
I was never permbanned (as far as i can recall)

As a former (long time) moderator/admin on a known CS server (early 2000's) i agree with PwnSauce on the right sequence leading to the permban.

Nevertheless, ive been allways appreciating the fast actions in your server(s) according to banning cheaters. In that sence your KKK servers are an exception to most cod servers.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Just behave man, you knew what you did wasn't right, you still kept going. Maybe they're not kicks, but don't tell me you havent seen any of the warnings? Take the consequences.

MrMister

Private First Class
Hallo Tito, je punt is nu wel duidelijk hoor, geniet er maar van knul (your point is clear, and enjoy it)

Most warning ive had were concerning 'clay spawns', even though most clays were around their corners, or two corners away. Nevertheless..

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I can comment all i want here and state my opinion as much as i want to. Not that it helps a slight bit though, i mean... you got banned for not listening lol. There's also no need to include a Dutch translation as i can speak english just fine.

MrMister

Private First Class
It was an english translation, and yes, your dutch is fine also (enjoy that joint, beer etc ;) )
Beside that, comming to your point. I wasnt banned for not listening as i was never seriously warned, i wasnt kicked or permbanned.
Enjoy your dutch night, cheers.

Last edited:

MrMister

Private First Class
I will give this a try though, and bite the dust. I know ive been very harsh on a few members and appologise for that.

I think i might be a competetive player on this server.

Hereby i request an unban. I will be reasonable in my outings. And (yes xepher) i will carry a single name, the one you like most; =TopLoader=

I will find out what it is going to be, yes or no. In case of a no this was my last post and i wish you all the best (im not such an asshole after all)

Adios.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nah, let Paige throw some more mud on other krewmembers.

I find this unfair and a bit out of line. Paige threw mud on no one, she only responded to your implication that it was a bad ban. Eight warnings, three for harassment and not respecting admins. Id think he would get the point sooner or later, especially since he's been one himself.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Eigen schuld dikke bult.

- - - Updated - - -

I will give this a try though, and bite the dust. I know ive been very harsh on a few members and appologise for that.

I think i might be a competetive player on this server.

Hereby i request an unban. I will be reasonable in my outings. And (yes xepher) i will carry a single name, the one you like most; =TopLoader=

I will find out what it is going to be, yes or no. In case of a no this was my last post and i wish you all the best (im not such an asshole after all)

Adios.

I (Naomi) warned you a couple of times, told you were playing with fire. But you still kept going on being a loser. I think you're lame for being a "badass" on the server and coming here now asking for a unban. You knew the consequences, en wie ze'n reed verbrand moet op de blaren zitten.

Ban should stay.

MrMister

Private First Class
Tsja naomi, we hadden interessante babbels. Takegawa? Je rijdt ook viertakt?

Anyway, I rest my case.

Adios, bye bye, sayonara, de mazzel

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This thread is awfully long.

I will make only this point:

There is absolutely no one who plays CoD4 who is in any way a badass. Your actions in a videogame server do NOT make you a badass. Period.

We just here for fun, y0. Ain't no Hell's Angels.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Mister wat een praatjes zeg :smh:. Kan toch niet zo, het is het internet!

Btw just use google translate lol.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think we should ban for being assholes.
First step should be kick if the negative behavior persists, temp ban, then ban.

Don't edit my posts.

The edit was a mistake, one i did not realize. It was meant to be a quote. I never edit peoples posts with the intent of rewriting things. Sorry.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
Pwn, did you see the actions list? He has been kicked and temp-banned lots and lots of times.

No, i only saw the one quote she pasted by him and wasn't aware of his past behavior.

Wasn't questioning the ban, I trust her judgement about such things and should have investigated the situation further before commenting on it.

Apologies.
I would still reiterate mods of the process for handling assholes though. (kick, tban, pban)
It's easy for people to overreact to such people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom