MrMister Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMister

Private First Class
I guess thats me who was banned. Does this make me the first non-cheating regular playing skilled player being banned on this server? It was kind of cute though that xepher popped in and out just to give me the bye bye before the ban.

Okay. I enjoy playing on the server, how do we solve this.

ah, and ow:

a1 Broadcast FFA HC |KKK|

Hyp0rSnip0r (among many names, every game another name)
Harassment of players CONSTANTLY
s1
5:58 pm 10/28/12

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
26428972.jpg

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
It was me, I banned you.

Now, because I post the chat logs of you calling someone a Polish cunt. Let me explain your attitude from EVERY time I have ever seen you on the server. You are extremely rude to players beyond belief. Saying piss in your newby skull. Which has gotten him kicked. He constantly harasses our good players such as Xeph and Tito who I'm sure will have some input on this one. Even after telling him to calm it down he doesn't stop.

I wasn't the only mod looking for him to mess up again. With a lot of the things he has done Take was also looking for a reason to pull the plug, and this gave it to me :
Monday, 29/10/2012 (01:40) Hyp0rsnip0r says to all quit the n00bin, polish cunt

My opinion. This ban stays.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hi :D

Was just counting off the days till the ban happened weren't you?
Too bad theres echelon and every mod can see EVERYTHING you ever said, and since theres a dutch mod and supermod i dont see you having a great chance in getting unbanned, comsidering all you said in your own language :). But lets keep it fair.

Good luck :D

PwnSauce

Banned
I don't think we should ban for being assholes.
First step should be kick if the negative behavior persists, temp ban, then ban.

Don't edit my posts.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
"polish cunt"......racist remark.....#1 rule No racism of any kind

980 Ban 0 Monday, 29/10/2012 (01:56) permanent Harrassment of players ( ) |KKK|PaigeBoo
882 Warning 0 Sunday, 21/10/2012 (22:46) No SpawnClays ( ) |KKK|The Moment
809 Warning 0 Tuesday, 16/10/2012 (23:06) no clays on spawns ( ) Yo Couch!!
666 Warning 0 Tuesday, 02/10/2012 (22:18 ) Respect admins ( ) |KKK|The Moment
608 Warning 0 Sunday, 23/09/2012 (02:58 ) Harassment ( ) |KKK|HIbred
598 Warning 0 Saturday, 22/09/2012 (19:21) No Spawnclays ( ) |KKK|The Moment
573 Warning 0 Wednesday, 19/09/2012 (01:09) no spawn clay ( ) Yo Couch!!
544 Warning 0 Saturday, 15/09/2012 (02:50) harrassment ( ) BigBalls McGee

Just a little evidence. Props to Echelon.

MrMister

Private First Class
Well, guys and dolls

quote Titoezz (je bent het knulletje, toch?) ; 'Was just counting off the days till the ban happened weren't you? '

To be honest, i aggree, ive been surprised with the tolerance you (kkk) granted me to this point. Heck! I would have (perm)banned me long ago!

Ive been playing on this server for well, not sure, but probably a month 6, and it has been fun.

I know very well that I can be pretty forward and direct in my opinions and statements; i find it hard to stand spawncampers, cornersitters, balcony(spawn)campers etc (even though this behaviour is according to server rules), but most of all people finding the boundaries of the cheat; scripting, mousewheel firing etc etc etc etc
I want to be clear in this; i might be an asshole in my sayings, but I dont come even close to the cheat, the scripting, the wallbanging spawnpoints, etc etc.

I understand and respect the ban.

My most recent worthy opponents were xepher, cashcow, tito, red rival (despite the wallbanging), and a few others im not able to recall as we speak. You guys raised the adrenaline bar.

Seeya around (on other servers)

Adios

PwnSauce

Banned
Oh, I agree, people should be dealt with, no doubt.

I just would remind moderators about the process.
1. Warn, kick
2. Temp ban
3. Permaban

We deal with a lot of kids who are accustomed to being assholes on the internet and have to learn boundaries.

Exceptions are for racism which is ban per the server guidelines.
Maybe we can update the server rules thread.
http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/233-Server-rules

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay I'm just saying this. You banned a spawn camper that had never been temp banned before. And had been warned twice and kicked once. Because you couldn't figure out how to temp ban.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I guess this is a nice time to close the thread. Guy accepted respected etc said goodbye. Threads done imo.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Aka close the thread, pwn. Getting kinda childish already. Fight this out in the shout if thats what you want, not on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom