First time getting 100 kills perfectly !!!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He was fun XD
Making fun of him was fun*
I'd unban him... Plus he's maybe more mature now :)

That's like saying "Maybe Bill Cosby isn't as Bill Cosby as he used to be". Bill Cosby will always be Bill Cosby. With the hippity and the bibbity and the boop bop.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
He wasn't annoying IMO, I really enjoyed Wally's shout editing and raging Psycho XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
i-like-turtles.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Nice! I remember when I used to get 100 kills per game. You know...a very common server limit.:coolstorybro:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

Well, yeah. I would shoot people running around with a p90...sometimes using marty...sometimes not.
It was REALLY awesome when I got 100 kills right on the dot. I would run around the house, tell my whole family, and they'd buy me chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream.

IeditZ

Corporal

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah. I would shoot people running around with a p90...sometimes using marty...sometimes not.
It was REALLY awesome when I got 100 kills right on the dot. I would run around the house, tell my whole family, and they'd buy me chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream.

Fuck ice cream, that's for queers. Popsicles ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Kerouac

Private First Class
Well, um, being a total Noob here I'm going to say absolutely nothing. Except I blinded myself with a flash grenade yesterday. Do I get a prize. (Some sunglasses, maybe?)

Top Bottom