First time getting 100 kills perfectly !!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
9d83b586-3f17-4115-a893-8f3fe95df9ab.jpg

IeditZ

Corporal
omg the hate the haters im melting im melting the hate omggggggg jizzz

feed me moar the troll likes!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So let me clarify the point of this thread. It is EXTREMELY HARD to get exactly 100 kills in a game without getting 100 then sitting in a corner. I played the game and on my 99th kill got my 100th for the game ender. This isnt an ego thread just happy and excited so posted it. :ok:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Well idk what you meant by it but it seams to me that a lot of your posts are pointless and just to showoff whatever thing that you have or accomplished. Maybe if you would bring your head out of Popsicle/IeditZ world and come back down to earth and post something of worth you might be liked a little more. Life goal complete?...wow you're going to go real far in life i can tell by your high goals and expectations. It's sad to me that there's an adult Gavin around here. Common dude grow up...pls.

However, :hi5: on completing your life ambition.

IeditZ

Corporal
Well idk what you meant by it but it seams to me that a lot of your posts are pointless and just to showoff whatever thing that you have or accomplished. Maybe if you would bring your head out of Popsicle/IeditZ world and come back down to earth and post something of worth you might be liked a little more. Life goal complete?...wow you're going to go real far in life i can tell by your high goals and expectations. It's sad to me that there's an adult Gavin around here. Common dude grow up...pls.

However, :hi5: on completing your life ambition.

Like what, I don't know this forum members well so i post topics to start a discussion why are you always finding the negative? Come on all im doing is saying hey look at this or asking a question, JEZUZ

This is the frst time i've gotten 100 kills exactly D; cut me some slack!

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
You've been banned how many times? You've acted like a cocky egotistical douchebag how many times? You've hung around for how long, knowing full well that nobody here gives one shit about you? Are you that stupidly blind?

STFU and GTFO of here already.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
All he did was post a screenshot. Not like a ton of other people haven't done the same, including me. I think we even had a thread for posting your best games.

IeditZ

Corporal
@ Xepher
dm-OBQH.jpg
Only really acted cocky at being called a hacker, obv I have that's about it tho.

All he did was post a screenshot. Not like a ton of other people haven't done the same, including me. I think we even had a thread for posting your best games.

I know people got mad for no particular reason. If there is a thread for best games please move this thread :)

- - - Updated - - -

NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 game ftw <3

Top Bottom