Earning Trust Back

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I think some people need to read the server rules http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/233-Server-rules "NO CHEATING - Any form of cheating, no matter how little it may be. Result = Ban!" If we let tito slide again then why do we inforce rules like this then make special acceptions? Yes everyone makes mistakes but you think he would of learnt them already? I almost see this as him being cocky like watch me look i'm hacking no big deal tho because it's minor hack and might be useless so i'll just stream it for fun. So why even install it on your computer if it's useless? Youtube videos don't give us enough information? To prove what? Some hacks are useless and not all hackers are bad? Majority thinks you hack so you need to show us you only test small hacks? The questions could go on forever.... I"m not gonna name any names but we had a similar situation like this, where we thought a member hacked and watched him for a while, what happend is that member backed off when all the heat was on him, let things cool down then came back. I left because of tito, not saying it was a good thing me bashing him but he was like a fly stuck on my windshield that wouldn't wash off, every time I joined the server he would be on my ass, then me and others didn't like playing with him so we move to another server and he follows. I know theres no rules about where you can play but why push my limits? I see other people who like playing games with him so why wouldn't you just stick and play with them instead of pushing peoples buttons over and over again?

Anyways nothing against tito I just chose not to talk to him nor play with him but that's just my opinion no reason giving him more shit for things that have already been done and delt with. I kinda think this thread is kinda early it has not been that long since the ban, why not let things cool down? Talk to some people that don't trust you, earn back there trust, stop making people feel bad for your mistakes then consider making a thread about getting the ban lifted, it's happend before to some members here got banned came back at least 6 months down the road then got a new vote to get unban and now he's back in the krew with all the trust You wil also have to accept some people might still not want to talk or play with you and you shouldn't push them to try to like you. You sticking around does show some kind of dedication

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
If we... ...to show us...
I left because of tito... ...Anyways nothing against tito I just chose not to talk to him nor play with him...
...but that's just my opinion no reason giving him more shit for things that have already been done and delt with.
You sticking around does show some kind of dedication

Indeed, we and us stev0.
You left because of him, you won't talk to him and you won't play with him, but nothing against him. Sure.
No reason for giving shit, you just made an entire post of giving shit to Tito.
And yes, he is dedicated, more dedicated than you, even though you are involving yourself in the Krew with "we" and "us".

I've done a lot of stupid shit. I probably should have been forum banned for some of the stuff I've done, but I wasn't. Tito shouldn't be banned for being a dumb dumb. Yes, it was stupid to try a hack on our server, but he was not aware of the full repercussions of his actions. He asked about using it in shout and there was a very vague answer. So he went ahead without much information. He should not be banned for such a minor infraction especially based on the circumstances leading up to it. You know who had number one connections on S1, Tito. And he still has number 5 after this long of a ban. Clearly he wanted to stick around and he still does, hanging out on the forum and Teamspeak. He wasn't hacking to get an advantage in the game. He was just curious. It's a fine white line of intent and the actual problem. Tito crossed it by using the hack, but his intent never crossed it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
According to what i've been told you have also followed Tito from server to server , so that arguement doesn't fly with me. If this is misinformation, i aplogize.

I still don't consider a laser sight a hack. If i saw other players using it on a server i would probably just tell them to turn it off. A ban would be a last resort.

I don't see how Tito is trying to push people to like him. I actually think hes shown quite a bit of restraiant ( at least from what ive seen) for all the crap hes been given. Some of it justified, some of it not , IMO.

Through all of the bad decions he's made, i still think he's handeled himself resonably well.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
According to what i've been told you have also followed Tito from server to server , so that arguement doesn't fly with me. If this is misinformation, i aplogize.

I still don't consider a laser sight a hack. If i saw other players using it on a server i would probably just tell them to turn it off. A ban would be a last resort.

I don't see how Tito is trying to push people to like him. I actually think hes shown quite a bit of restraiant ( at least from what ive seen) for all the crap hes been given. Some of it justified, some of it not , IMO.

Through all of the bad decions he's made, i still think he's handeled himself resonably well.

Why would I follow titoez if I don't like playing with him? KKK server had just went through a new ip and I was simply trying to populate it and things got out of hand. The laser is a hack if you like it or not. I'm not sure the reason why titoez needs you to defend him you should let him defend himself. In the laser thread almost everything against titoez you have something to say something to defend him. Majority considered the laser as a hack so whats to argue about? Revote until you get your way? The rules clearly state any hack even the smallest will be result in a ban. What about no recoil thats a pretty minor hack should we give warning for it as well??? The laser obviously helps if you can hit someone dead on almost every time without even using a scope. You seem to always try to point the finger to me, you might not like me or something but really I don't care, what I did and what titoez did is a whole different thing, I got anger issues get over it, I don't only have that issue here but in my every day life that's my problem.

Sorry for going off topic but really titoez should be defending himself, I clearly stated my opinion he's allowed to he's as well. I also try to stay cool and have said I will not bash him and there no reason for others to. What has been done is done. This isn't hes first thread like this, the problem ovbiously got worse, I'm sure theres others who still don't trust him, but only time can fix that. Maybe you should add in the rules LASERS WILL GET WARNINGS ONLY!!! instead of putting out false information

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Actually the laser is a hack in your OPIONION, not in mine.

The vote was incredibly close, in fact if the two do nothing votes had been changed to temp ban, thats what would have happened. Obviously the majority didn't think it was an out and out hack.

I don't blindly "defend" him, i state my opinion. Stating my opinion isn't acting like a defense attoerney, that's ridiculous. I also don't see how stating an opinion that isn't in agreement with others is argueing. It's just my point of view, regardless of the offender. I've talked to quite a few people who, like myself, don't think a laser is any big thing. I don't care who the player was who used it, thats how i feel.

It has nothing to do with you personally, but when you point out that Tito followed you from server to server "pushing your buttons" and i hear you did the same thing, why wouldn't i or anyone else point that out? Not sure where any false information has been put out.. That statement is a bit ridiculous.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Actually the laser is a hack in your OPIONION, not in mine.

The vote was incredibly close, in fact if the two do nothing votes had been changed to temp ban, thats what would have happened. Obviously the majority didn't think it was an out and out hack.

I don't blindly "defend" him, i state my opinion. Stating my opinion isn't acting like a defense attoerney, that's ridiculous. I also don't see how stating an opinion that isn't in agreement with others is argueing. It's just my point of view, regardless of the offender. I've talked to quite a few people who, like myself, don't think a laser is any big thing. I don't care who the player was who used it, thats how i feel.

It has nothing to do with you personally, but when you point out that Tito followed you from server to server "pushing your buttons" and i hear you did the same thing, why wouldn't i or anyone else point that out? Not sure where any false information has been put out.. That statement is a bit ridiculous.

laser hack is not my opinion its the truth, please explain to me how it's not a hack?

1-Player has advantage
2-He had to download some kind of patch someone else made(Third party software)
3-These patches are not legit nor accepted by gaming company
4-I'm pretty sure PB would ban for it.
5-By him installing this shows that he's been looking up hacks and possibly modifying/trying out others
6-by looking at youtube video I can see most of these hacks comes with multi hacks...

And what about namechangers? even more useless then laser....

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I thought we had decided this wasn't the place to argue about the laser.

Also, thanks for the replies to muh posts, tito. I've seen all I need to see.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
A Poem About Tito

Tito is dumb, Tito is not
He sometimes hacks, and now he got caught

When everyone decides the path he should go
most people say they really don't know

This time finally?
Tito leaves?
But who I am kidding, I'm the one he deceives.

Overall for Tito
I guess he can stay
But how many of his apologies
until we say "Hey!"

He says he is sorry, and I believe so
will this be his last? The next time he'll go?

Why does it matter...it's just a game
For hacking or not
does Tito gain fame?

Oh well, I'm puzzled, if that makes some sense
Much of the Krew is being too dense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom