Earning Trust Back

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey all reading this,

It's just that i wanted to tell you guys that i'm honestly sorry for all that happened and i didn't at all mean to mess up the krew or your guys trust like this.

To make it clear, yes i was "dragged over the line" on making this thread by hearing there was a poll about me in a higher section.
I honestly would never have done it without knowing that, mainly because i never thought i'd actually have even a slight chance of getting unbanned.
I know 90% of you guys don't trust me and probably still think i hack and whatever more.
As far as i know there's nothing i can do about some of you thinking i hack, i tried all i could think of and there's still people accusing me so except if there are any questions etc i'll keep the hacking part aside from this thread.
This thread is mainly for gaining back trust as that's what i mainly want, i want you guys to trust me and i'll do whatever to get it back.

I hope this can eventually get me a fresh start and have most of you guys to like me again.

So;

Ask me anything, tell me anything do whatever you want as long as it helps you gaining trust for me, that's all i want.

Tito.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Here's a question. Why did you come here telling us you were a 25 year old Dutch gay guy?

I think lying from the beginning to the end didn't really set you up for success here.

I have answered that question in my other topic and i'm not sure if it's necessary to bring that up again in this one since it involves someone that has nothing to do with me gaining back the trust i want.
Nearly everyone here knows it already too but if you want me to explain it again in this thread i'll gladly do so. Just trying to leave others out of this. I need to regain trust, others don't, atleast not in this thread (imo).

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Do you accept the fact that there might be rules on our servers or forum that you don't wish to follow, or they may be stupid rules, but you have to follow them anyway?

Soulg was banned because of many incidents where he seemed to think that if he could justify breaking one of our rules or doing something we don't agree with on our servers that he had a right to do so. He didn't hack as far as we know, but he made it clear that we couldn't leave him alone on our servers and know that he wouldn't do something against the rules or otherwise generally disagreeable.

Can we trust you to be on our servers without us watching you and still follow all the rules, even if some of them are really stupid rules that you hate? Basically to treat our server like you would if it were our house that you were visiting?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Do you accept the fact that there might be rules on our servers or forum that you don't wish to follow, or they may be stupid rules, but you have to follow them anyway?

Soulg was banned because of many incidents where he seemed to think that if he could justify breaking one of our rules or doing something we don't agree with on our servers that he had a right to do so. He didn't hack as far as we know, but he made it clear that we couldn't leave him alone on our servers and know that he wouldn't do something against the rules or otherwise generally disagreeable.

Can we trust you to be on our servers without us watching you and still follow all the rules, even if some of them are really stupid rules that you hate? Basically to treat our server like you would if it were our house that you were visiting?

I knew a post like this was going to come, i wanted to include it in my OP but my english and writing skills let me down too much so i'll just try it again here;

Yes, yes you can trust me on that. Even though i know there's a really big chance none of you would believe me as i say that but it's all i can really do now afaik.

There's a but though, not trying to set the blame on the krew with this but in my eyes, the rules are a bit like widened, if that makes sense. No Glitching is no glitching, but what do you guys see as glitching?

Some weird key combination that gives you unlimited ammo for example is clear and obvious glitch and not allowed, but say bouncing still isn't made a clear rule to be included in the "No Glitching" rule, afaik.

I can already feel my english is letting me down on this one but i hope you kind of understand what i mean, i don't mean to slip through the rules and do whatever i want cuz i wont get banned anyway, thats not what im trying.
Im trying to have fun on the servers and play how i like to play but if there's anything that is a clear rule and breaking them gets you kicked or warned, i'll stop doing whatever that is and won't do it again. It's just that it isn't clear yet in my eyes and i'm not the only one as i saw multiple people bouncing on s1 when mods where on and no one said a thing about it.

I just took bouncing as an example but this counts for anything that i have done or that i seem to "not care about". I do care.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well okay. It's just like this. We want to know that if a staff member tells you not to do something, he shouldn't have to tell you again (but of course accidents happen, as well). You know what I'm saying? Like yea, mb there is no rule against bouncing, but if some mod says not to do it, it would be nice to know that you wouldn't.

Also, you know you can talk to Daan or I if you think there is any staff member acting unreasonably. You can also ASK at any time if you are unclear about a rule.

As for some unequal treatment at times? As you know, I am totally against that and I make hissyfits about it all the time. However, sometimes you might get yelled at for something that someone else does and gets away with. That's just how it is. Our staff isn't perfect. I think you'll find that we're much better about that here than most other clans in our genre.

I mean really, we may have higher expectations from you than we do from the rest of the players on our server at this point.

Can you honestly accept all that?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Well okay. It's just like this. We want to know that if a staff member tells you not to do something, he shouldn't have to tell you again (but of course accidents happen, as well). You know what I'm saying? Like yea, mb there is no rule against bouncing, but if some mod says not to do it, it would be nice to know that you wouldn't.

Also, you know you can talk to Daan or I if you think there is any staff member acting unreasonably. You can also ASK at any time if you are unclear about a rule.

As for some unequal treatment at times? As you know, I am totally against that and I make hissyfits about it all the time. However, sometimes you might get yelled at for something that someone else does and gets away with. That's just how it is. Our staff isn't perfect. I think you'll find that we're much better about that here than most other clans in our genre.

I mean really, we may have higher expectations from you than we do from the rest of the players on our server at this point.

Can you honestly accept all that?

Saying just Yes to a response like that almost seems offensive, but it's all i can think of.

Yes, Yes i can accept all that. I also accept if i get a tighter line because of all i did wrong in the past, it's just how it is and i made it that way.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I don't think tito deserves a PERMban for this laser because he didnt try to hide it and use it as a cheat. Also, I don't think he wallhacks (on the Krew servers at least).

But this thread looks kinda pointless for me. Every one can say "trust me, I will obey every rule u have" and so on..

anyways, I already voted for "Unban".

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think you need to explain it again. That's a dead topic more or less (IMO) and already has it's own huge thread.

JohnSmith

Corporal
IMO Tito seems like he is sorry and wants to do what he can to clear things up, so starting this thread was a good thing. I'll vote to unban him, then see what happens in the next few weeks. ;)

AVC

Banned
Can I ask why you quit. Then hung around anyway?

Normally someone quits it's because they have other priorities, or they just rage quit. Sometimes they come back after days/weeks, but you seemed to quit and just hang around anyway.

By basically quitting, it sort of said that you didn't want to be part of the Krew, even though you were still around a lot.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Can I ask why you quit. Then hung around anyway?

Normally someone quits it's because they have other priorities, or they just rage quit. Sometimes they come back after days/weeks, but you seemed to quit and just hang around anyway.

By basically quitting, it sort of said that you didn't want to be part of the Krew, even though you were still around a lot.

his conscience didn't let him hack and be a mod at the same time :troll2:

(joke :p)

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
27593514.jpg

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
As someone outside the krew I didn't see the thread about his hacking "tests" so I can't say how bad it was, so the lying about his identity part looks worse to me. Tito just seems like a young and dumb kinda guy to me. I will say though, that anyone who thinks he legit wall hacks is an idiot or isn't that good at the game. I don't think he would ever hack to gain an edge, but he might hack for stupid things if he was bored enough.

Anyways, if you guys were serious about perma banning tito then you wouldn't have kept him around in the forums/shout. And seeing how the last poll was only 1 vote off of non-perma ban its obvious what is eventually going to happen.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
As someone outside the krew I didn't see the thread about his hacking "tests" so I can't say how bad it was, so the lying about his identity part looks worse to me. Tito just seems like a young and dumb kinda guy to me. I will say though, that anyone who thinks he legit wall hacks is an idiot or isn't that good at the game. I don't think he would ever hack to gain an edge, but he might hack for stupid things if he was bored enough.

Anyways, if you guys were serious about perma banning tito then you wouldn't have kept him around in the forums/shout. And seeing how the last poll was only 1 vote off of non-perma ban its obvious what is eventually going to happen.

Why would we ban him from the forums, there would be no advantage for us to it. He is an active forum member and afaik he follows all the forum rules.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Forums are seperate from the servers and each has a different set of rules. He's never done anything wrong here , so no reason at ALL to ban him here.

Tito is deffinately not dumb, he's just made dumb decisions and choices at times.

I've never thought twice about someone quitting and then hanging around. Some people just don't want to be members, no big thing. Stevo's quit multiple times and came back and hung around, as has 360, Ethan etc.

Tito's not a bad guy, he's just made stupid decisions. Some people will always write him off and condemn him regardless, but i hope more people will keep an open mind and actually get to know him. He's dont a LOT of good for the krew, despite his mistakes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom