KTD Day and Time discussion

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay guys please post the days and times you could be available every other week for the Throw Downs. Please also post your time zone in GMT + so I can try to find out what's going to work best for everyone. As for me, any night other than Thursdays works for me.

AVC

Banned
Evenings West Coast time is mid morning for me. Depending on my roster this is fine if I'm not at work.

If it's a NY server you can forget it though.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Between 2PM and 12AM is pretty much alright for me on the weekends. Depends on my sleep schedule.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ok so it looks like saturday evenings are the best for all of us. It's kinda impossile lol.

Most members of the Krew are amerians.

Aussies, Euros and Americans can't play together due to very different time zones and high pings.

I'd like to suggest this: let's rotate the time and servers.

One week we'll play on a NY server (Euros and Americans), around 10 am for Gary, midday LA, 3pm NY; 8pm London, 11pm Moscow. Or 1h earlier if possible.

Next week we will (you will) play on a LA server. Americans and Aussies. Pick what ever time you want ;).

Thats the best solution IMO.

Whatcha think?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Judging by the last scrim turnout, i think Sat or Sun around 12-1pm PST works best for everyone. That puts most or all Euro times around 8-10pm SAT.

We should all make a good effort to make this successful. It could really help our the servers and make for some fun times!

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
8-10pm sat is the best time for me and it makes all US times around 10am-2pm,

but aussies... :LOL: its like 3-5 am for Aus

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay, I haven't gotten very much feedback. So, with school starting/started for most I'm going to go with Saturdays. At 1 pm PST. I don't know everyone's time zones well but I will look that up tomorrow to gather some more information so you all know when they will fall. The first Throw Down will be on Saturday September 22nd for those of us in the US. I will make an official announcement by next Wednesday that will include the times for everyone (hopefully) and the list of games chosen by the Randomizer.

If you have more ideas, post them in the master list thread please.

Top Bottom