Might as well post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSmith

Corporal
You are cocky at the beginning of this thread.

Cocky how? o,o i barely typed when i was it was with red and we were joking back and forth saying "hacker!" there was someone else who was martying and i was like "omg marty" and they switched out classes o,o

I don't know how that is cocky? wasntlike i was saying

"OH YA FUCK YA GET RAPED ♥♥♥♥♥♥S!" or "wow noob get skill"

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Explain to me why you have all cod4 overlays missing. What are you trying to hide.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea it's weird not to see who you're killing and stuff.

But also, you got banned, so the discussion of whether or not you're popsicle is pointless. Silo just picked out your GUID and gave it to WaLLy, unless he picked the wrong guid and it just happened to be yours he accidentally picked.....

And paige is right, you've never played as Ieditz on server 1.

Last edited:

IeditZ

Corporal
Ya she is right my profile is ieditz and in-game name is Popsicle got them mixed up :p
@
Joe that's just how it plays in the demo idk i just clicked open. Oh well apparently you have to click 9 to bring it up o,o
@
John free coke thing is from awhile back it's a joke someone said if I get banned one more time I should get a free coke and dinner lol

And over all I find it funny I get banned first time playing in a few months not really cocky

I don't use demo recorder allot ill re do it with HUD if you want lol or just open the drop box link.

JohnSmith

Corporal
I don't think if you make a new video that it will prove you didn't hack at the time you got banned. But maybe that's just my opinion.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
This guy isn't hacking any more than I am.

I was on the server when he came on. I think it was the same day as he made his intro. I played with him for a while. Then I started specing him. From what I saw, he's just playing by sound. Like me.

He's a good player but I seriously do NOT think he's hacking.

IeditZ

Corporal
Dudes really this is stupid only reason im applying for unban is this is the only low ping HC server i can play on. Silo idk what's you're problem but buy a real pair of headphones and listen to the sounds of the game. Anyways im just pissed that im banned from the only COD4 server i can play on. It's bullshit, silo's and boo's claim is bullshit im not afraid to say it. I don't hack never have never will. maybe if you played the COD4 as seriously as i did at the start you'd understand my game play. But you guys haven't, you play for fun, and i play for fun now too but i was competive player at the start of COD4. Anyways the only reason i fight so hard for the un bans is that, this is the only server i can play on without lag on HC.

And as much as you say i hack i have horrible games as well and good games it's called getting lucky at some-points to get to your 7 kill streak and then get it again.

Please re think your ban it was based off of one game and the videos i posted show that i don't always rape people but somtimes fail like every other player.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Silo. If you took your time to listen, you would see that he's clearly soundwhoring.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Ban stays. I won't speak for silo but I'm sure he concurs.

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom