Might as well post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IeditZ

Corporal
Silo banned me two days ago i think from S1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9ZLrpqO0g&feature=youtu.be

There's a video link of 5 mins of game play with red.

Next one will be 8 mins long

also idk where the "no recoil thing" is you can see plenty of recoil with double tap.

Anyway's someone really needs to mail me my free coke and dinner coupon. Also no one called hacker on me while playing lol. Oh well.

First time playing in over 6 months BAN! FUCK YA MAN still got my skills apparently

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I watched the first couple of minutes. Not hacky. Didn't even have sound on. Missed a bunch of people. Ran by a bunch. Didn't see them when they shot. Missed ak mags by the dozens.

But I will continue to watch.

Just sayin', I don't think this is why silo banned you.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
No one called ban because most of us were on teamspeak not wanting to scare you off before we were sure.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
That's not how you were playing or anywhere near what got you banned. I don't think these videos will prove anything myself. And you're very cocky.

IeditZ

Corporal
Cocky how? o,o i barely typed when i was it was with red and we were joking back and forth saying "hacker!" there was someone else who was martying and i was like "omg marty" and they switched out classes o,o

I don't know how that is cocky? wasntlike i was saying

"OH YA FUCK YA GET RAPED ♥♥♥♥♥♥S!" or "wow noob get skill"

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I meant with your still got the skills and durin the game in which you were banned

IeditZ

Corporal
That makes no sense o,o

- - - Updated - - -

8 min vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyFS0zL-nXI

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Videos prove nothing. What is in your videos does not represent how you were playing that night. They could be from whenever. And recorded with whatever toaster you used.
I made the call after awhile of speccing as well as Paige speccing. We were both suspicious and I saw you get several kills that confirmed my suspicion.
I've specced plenty of good players who don't wallhack, Tito, Mr. NOOB, our own TheDude. Their styles do not represent yours either.
As for the no recoil, the gun was not spraying.... it was all together.

IeditZ

Corporal
He was playing with ne the whole time but for the last hour. Do you think id hack with a KKK member on if i was hacking? Lol ive played here before i know how you guys spec for hackers. If i was hacking i woulda logged off as soon as i saw spectators or a KKK member in the lobby.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Red wasnt on. There were 4 or 5 KKK members on including several mods, but red was not among us.
Paige was playing with tags, left and came back without them and was speccing.
And you did leave as soon as a KKK member arrived. Animal showed up with tags and you bolted.

IeditZ

Corporal
So your saying red wasnt on at all then? Ok well look through the demo he was on the whole time lol. He even says im out on the third round. Anyway me leaving when one enters proves nothing i stayed while members were on as well. I just went to bed at that time.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
The day posted in the ban section that edit can see is the day after the ban was made. The night you were banned there was me, Silo, Diablo, and Mel on the server along with a few other non KKK members. We were ALL UC. I originally was |KKK|PaigeBoo then changed to KeepBreathing and later changed BACK to |KKK|PaigeBoo. The second time Silo said something about you being fishy so I left and came back under another alias and specced you. Saw some fishiness at first, then all the sudden you started not playing as well. Next game Silo began to spec, none of us with tags on, then as soon as silo said he was making the ban |KKK|Animal66 came on and not 5 seconds later you split without a word.

Those videos are both not how you were playing while we were there AND red wasn't there at the time.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
It was the 26th and you were playing under Popsicle, you haven't connected as Ieditz to server one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom