MelRose: i go to krewgaming.com on ie just to see
MelRose: and i get
MelRose: a known bad file was blocked from opening soap0_wsdl.exe lol
MelRose: wth

Woke up to this message from mel

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i get the same one as joona, even going between home and forum pages and refresh as well :rage:
ran Bitdefender on my mac air..scan results negative for malware

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Both Chrome and Firefox are giving me warnings, both of which were fine about 16 hours ago

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
From Firefox

attack.jpg

with this:
[h=2]Safe Browsing[/h][h=3]Diagnostic page for krewgaming.com[/h]What is the current listing status for krewgaming.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-08-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-08.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including eqqsxyanwupyazzr.ru/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS54020 (ADMONET).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, krewgaming.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've asked Google to do a review of our site; I hope to hear good news soon.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I haven't got one message since yesterday being on my laptop and I run avast on both of my PCs. Either it was fixed or for some reason my laptop is not picking it up, thanks for the work Wally. :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're all in the clear folks. I didn't exactly get a reason why we were getting that warning but I looked all the things we are hosting and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Our web host also scanned our contents and found everything clean.Sorry for the trouble it caused.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well, several of us are getting the warnings again, Major Flaw, Damage, MelRose, and myself have gotten it tonight.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Webmaster Tools
Your request for review was accepted. Please check back later to view the results of your request.

favicons
www.krewgaming.com
clear.cache.gif

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just got the notification from Google a little while ago.

:whyyyyy: Google :whyyyy:

Google is saying some threads have malicious malware in 'em. Heck, they even mentioned this thread m(

I hope it gets sorted shortly.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Just wanted to let you and everyone else know both Mel and I have run scans and found threats. Mel ended up with whatshe said was pretty nasty. I've found 2 viruses and several Trojans on mine so far. Prior to tonight I ran a scan 2 weeks ago that came up clean.

Mel's suggestion is to run a scan she said, "Rkill>combo fix>malware bytes if you can't run a basic scan"

"I removed several trojans and a rootkit. Also that I hadn't visitated any other sites tonight besides krewgaming.com and youtube." << just received from Mel.

Just a heads up

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea i just got the warning trying to post in the American football thread.

Are you sure there's not some douche putting shit in our site? :eek:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I ran a full scan last night with Malwarebytes AND Avast and both came up clean. This was after visiting several pages with the warning.

I'll run it again and see what happens.

Top Bottom