Malware warning

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I got this while trying to go into the Admin CP via the little pencil icon on member profiles. When i go into admin CP via my bookmark, the warning did not appear. However, when i searched a player, it popped up. Whats odd about this is that the Google diagnostic page reads as follows.

What is the current listing status for rgsasqqqxxzeysrq.ru?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, rgsasqqqxxzeysrq.ru did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I didn't do it! :bitchslap:

Sent from NickHouston's iPhone using Tapatalk.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Also getting the warning in the Team 1 echelon. Different letters in the IP, but it's a Russian site as well. If it exists....

No warning messages in Firefox. Only Chrome.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Chrome and Google are the same, I'm sure that's why you get the same message in both...

I hope it gets figured out cause I would hate to see the forum with redirects that go to malware sites :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it's anything malicious. I just ignored the warnings and continued on. Google has no record of these sites or them being infected with Malware. It's an odd warning.

That's just my opinion though. It won't be an issue for any non admins or members of our teams that access Echelon.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Also getting the warning in the Team 1 echelon. Different letters in the IP, but it's a Russian site as well. If it exists....

No warning messages in Firefox. Only Chrome.

It's your computer then. Team 1's Echelon is hosted locally on the VDS somewhere in LA. Our forum is hosted somewhere in Utah (IIRC).

edit:
I haven't seen that warning and I'm on Chrome as well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:ffffuuuu: I got the exact same thing just now. I'll have to put in a support ticket.

Thread re-opened.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm still getting warnings on the Echelon page. I ran Avast and Malwarebytes, both are clean.

The Echelon one is very strange to me since the diagnostic page shows the site it says malware is coming from as clean. I was also able to open it a few times earlier without any issue, so i dont know.

Forum warning shows up on Chrome, not on Firefox.

Last edited:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Got one in Safari 6, OS X 10.8
Screen%20Shot%202012-08-09%20at%203.10.03%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-08-09%20at%203.13.06%20PM.png

https://www.virustotal.com/file/f48...d0d835c13697d9f5ccea0fcd531ee9c8f1d/analysis/

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
No antirivirus engines i have scanned the site have found anything. :confused: just google complains. Yahoo and Bing don't say a thing wrong. It's like a bunch of people reported us in order to get the site flagged until further review :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom