Great Photography

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
I don't think a Nikon part would work too well with my Canon:p

Then sell the Canon and buy a Nikon! XD

Just a little heads up, the Canon 50mm 1.8 has really crappy build quality. The Image quality is good but its a cheap plastic body with a plastic mount so you might want to be careful with it. If you want decent build quality you will need to step up to the 50mm 1.4 but it is a lot more expensive. (The Nikon 50mm 1.8 has a much better build quality a metal mount and weather sealing, just sayin... :p ) Its a decent lens for starters though.

Last edited:

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member

Just a little heads up, the Canon 50mm 1.8 has really crappy build quality. The Image quality is good but its a cheap plastic body with a plastic mount so you might want to be careful with it. If you want decent build quality you will need to step up to the 50mm 1.4 but it is a lot more expensive. (The Nikon 50mm 1.8 has a much better build quality and a metal mount, just sayin... :p ) Its a decent lens for starters though.
For me, its a great lens for taking portraits inside. But if you need not to take them, i dont know, where to use it :tinfoil:

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Several of the pictures I posted here were taken with my 50mm.

Here's another one of mine.
287999_10200247610452369_957183882_o.jpg

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team

Just a little heads up, the Canon 50mm 1.8 has really crappy build quality. The Image quality is good but its a cheap plastic body with a plastic mount so you might want to be careful with it. If you want decent build quality you will need to step up to the 50mm 1.4 but it is a lot more expensive. (The Nikon 50mm 1.8 has a much better build quality a metal mount and weather sealing, just sayin... :p ) Its a decent lens for starters though.
I was watching a review of the lens last night. They said it's a good lens if you're just starting out. I don't really have the money for anything expensive, or inexpensive for that matter, at the moment. I would like to try out a prime lens though. I've heard that they're really nice and have sharper images.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421535823][/DOUBLEPOST]A 20 minute exposure pinhole photo I took tonight on ISO 100
Turned out pretty good I think:)
tumblr_nicfuha4N41sjvk9ao1_1280.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1421615582][/DOUBLEPOST]
ZyBmsiq.jpg

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Val d'isere, France

Shot these two with an iPhone 6, will take the camera when the weather is better

iL7yWRw--Gc.jpg

WS7WHHYq3_A.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1422295129][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. Not photography but can't resist
100 km/h (that's over 62 miles) :D

r8ylZL-ZtTA.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom