Great Photography

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
1262877_10202008110143761_638790246_o.jpg

I took this in August 2013 on a camping trip in the mountains.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
2vf-y7iY9Go.jpg

I really love this one. Took it in January of February of 2013, Cervinia, Italy

oex4VB3eFks.jpg

Vulcano Stromboli, Italy, summer of 2013

aROwPlkn9ls.jpg

Malta, Summer of 2013

zEzxlQLBDqI.jpg

Also, I love flowers

I might have posted some of these earlier, if so, sorry

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So what kind of equipment are you guys working with?

I just got my first DSLR and I'm completely new to this. I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5i. Working with 2 lenses. The kit EFS 18-55mm and the EF 75-300mm. More than amazing for what I need it for.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Get a 50mm f/1.8. The Canon version isn't that expensive, its a little over $100.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
So what kind of equipment are you guys working with?

I just got my first DSLR and I'm completely new to this. I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5i. Working with 2 lenses. The kit EFS 18-55mm and the EF 75-300mm. More than amazing for what I need it for.
The first question: what are you going to take with your camera? 18-55 is enough for 99% of travel or family/party photo.
If you going to take photos inside often, you need a flash.
The 1st accesoire is UV filter for each of your lenses.
I have also CPL filters, extra battery and car charger, brush (LENSPEN) and cloth for cleaning lenses. Also a LED lamp, Macro lenses, wide-angle lense, diffuser lense - this is very optional ;)
Oh, you definitely need a bag for your camera :)

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
zetIXw9.jpg
I do mostly event photography dont have much of anything else, found this tho
[DOUBLEPOST=1421433933][/DOUBLEPOST]
v9SruVO.jpg
took this in my yard just now after my quadcopter tripped out n landed in some weeds lol.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
this link was put in the shoutbox by Stevo (there are some days) photos are just amazing :
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/gall...athtaking-photos-people-barely-cheating-death
[DOUBLEPOST=1421438461][/DOUBLEPOST]
DSC_1101.jpg
I do most event photography dont have much of anything else, found this tho
DSC_3134.jpg
took this in my yard just now after my quadcopter tripped out n landed in some weeds lol.
DSC_1101.jpg
I do most event photography dont have much of anything else, found this tho
DSC_3134.jpg
your photos are not displayed, I can't see:(

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Get a 50mm f/1.8. The Canon version isn't that expensive, its a little over $100.

Once I get some cash I'll check that one out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421449359][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first question: what are you going to take with your camera? 18-55 is enough for 99% of travel or family/party photo.
If you going to take photos inside often, you need a flash.
The 1st accesoire is UV filter for each of your lenses.
I have also CPL filters, extra battery and car charger, brush (LENSPEN) and cloth for cleaning lenses. Also a LED lamp, Macro lenses, wide-angle lense, diffuser lense - this is very optional ;)
Oh, you definitely need a bag for your camera :)

I have the bag, a flash, Tripod, UV filter, 2 extra batteries, macro extension tubes(used those for the macro photos with the 18-55mm), fisheye, remote shutter, wide angle, lens hood, etc. I'm going to be saving for a lighting kit.

I'll probably be shooting urban landscapes the most, but that definitely wont be it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Someone buy me a cheap high quality camera! I'm going to London, Paris, Germany, and Switzerland after graduation; an iPhone camera won't do much justice.

@null Nice pictures! I live about 10 minutes from Stone Mountain, GA, so I'm always confused for a second when I see the one in North Carolina :p

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
so..was it just jasmine that cant see my pictures?

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Once I get some cash I'll check that one out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421449359][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have the bag, a flash, Tripod, UV filter, 2 extra batteries, macro extension tubes(used those for the macro photos with the 18-55mm), fisheye, remote shutter, wide angle, lens hood, etc. I'm going to be saving for a lighting kit.

I'll probably be shooting urban landscapes the most, but that definitely wont be it.
CPL filter will be useful in the city. Altogether you have a nice set :)

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
A simple light painting I did like 5 minutes ago.
10922498_10204660897375055_3278366592423879249_n.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1421476298][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot how bad Facebook photos pixellate. Here's a better one:

XMHOOOC.jpg

Top Bottom