Staff demotions

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Actually, both of us are like the kid on the forums saying that there is unnecessary drama in this thread, which I think there is. This thread is about the demotions of 2 staff members, not about how to argue or about the merits/necessity of these kinds of threads in general. Neither of us instigated anything. I do not feel the need to justify my use of the word "drama." All we see is a bunch of deleted posts that say "the reason should be obvious," and the surrounding visible arguments about something that should have its own thread (namely, whether or not these threads should be made public).

I realize that any response to the above accusations renders me a hypocrite in regards to my statement about staying on topic, but I also feel that a lack of response on my part would have been inadequate.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
All we see is a bunch of deleted posts that say "the reason should be obvious," and the surrounding visible arguments about something that should have its own thread (namely, whether or not these threads should be made public).

That's why they were deleted. The reason was for the posters. In hindsight, i should have just made a new thread.

PwnSauce

Banned
Drama = "STFU I HATE YOU I'M QUITTING"

Non-Drama = Rational discussion by people who happen to disagree.

I don't entirely blame you Chris (or whoever else labeled a discussion as "Drama")
I blame a society that doesn't really have anything of substance to complain about. (drama)
Once they don't have anything to really be upset about they start making things up like rational discussion as drama.

fkn weird part of American culture (And apparently Dutch culture) that I hate.

Try having a few combat/hostile fire zone deployments, that'll put your perspectives back to reality : )

Last edited:

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Hopefully you guys will become more active again in the future. Thanks for everything you did for the Krew.

PwnSauce

Banned
MasterClip has been *remoted to regular member because he doesn't have time to assist with moderating servers.

We appreciate his past support
He's a great guy, always welcome when he can be around.

Sincerely,
Pwn

Top Bottom