Staff demotions

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Code and Pug have been demoted from super-mod to Member.

This is not a criticism or punishment really, it's just that they are never here. Pug did an awesome job when he was admin and active.

Code was a fine super-mod.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He's not shy and mods don't get demoted for not talking in shout.

They are just busy with work etc. As i said, it's not a punishment , they are just totally inactive.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He's not shy and mods don't get demoted for not talking in shout.

They are just busy with work etc. As i said, it's not a punishment , they are just totally inactive.

I agree with that. I'm not on the forum much anymore but I still do what I can. I haven't seen Code or Pug post anything for a long while now.. :|

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You make mod demotions very public. How can this cause embarrassment if they aint here to see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

PwnSauce

Banned
I don't agree. Promotions are public but demotions should be private because despite their inactivity they deserve the dignity of not being publicly demoted. There's nothing to be gained from it and only serves to denigrate their past service to the krew.

But, whatever.
We can disagree but why are you deleting previous posts in this thread if you moved the thread back to public view?

PS Bob your posts are more interesting with the boobie avatar

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It's just an info, not a punishment or anything. Why not make it public then?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think it should be pretty obvious why those posts were deleted. The fact that it's now a public thread is the very reason why they WERE deleted. Obviously they wouldn't need to be deleted if this was in a super or admin section.

I don't see in any way how it denigrates their past service.

Whats gained is letting the members know, and rightfully so, whats going on with staff etc. so they know who to report hackers to, who is on the current staff etc. This information should never be kept in the dark.

I also think it would be more of an embarrassment or annoyance to the demoted mod having to explain to the whole krew in shout every time a member goes :wtf: you're demoted? Why? What did you do. That would get old quick.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I didn't read those posts........

But I think people should be free to say what they want. If they act like assholes, then they make asses of themselves.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I also didnt read those posts but looks like they contain argument or smth like that ;)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
This is slightly unrelated, but has anyone else noticed that while using tapatalk, you can still read deleted posts after they have been deleted?

OT: Unfortunate that they couldn't stay active :(

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
My god this thread..

Staff chooses to demote 2 unactive people and make a thread about it.

They do that so we can thank them for what they have done to the krew and to let everyone know they're not moderators anymore, aka no more ability to kick/ban. It just clears it all up so no one goes asking Code/Pug to ban a hacker on s1.

Stop all the drama like Chris said and just thank them ffs.

Great mods, glad to see they found other stuff to do with their time.

Thanks.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
In case some are confused, this thread was originally posted in here, then moved to super side.

I then re-moved it back here where it belongs. That's what all the back and forth was about and the reason for some deleted posts which can apparently be read anyways lol.

PwnSauce

Banned
I'm confused as to why a simple discussion is labeled as "drama".

People can discuss things in a civil manner and disagree at the same time.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Agreed.

Well some people can, lol.

Other get their backs up and get very defensive. I'm speaking in general terms, not of anyone here.

Top Bottom