Banned from Broadcast ffa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMe

Private First Class
Like i said i didn't do it, so when you say there is no doubt what is the use of trying to proof it?????

Let's turn this case around, what is your proof of me cheating???

Kind regards,

ItsMe

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Recording or taking screenshots of suspected players is optional. It's not needed because the moderators and admins are trusted people that know what they're doing.
Of course every once in a while someone makes a mistake but in your case... I can say this because i spectated you multiple times and i don't think proof is even needed for this.
Stop messing around, come clean and give up. I don't think you yet realize how obvious it was that you were hacking.

Tip if ur still not giving up: You are the one appealing, so you "bring" the stuff you need to get yourself unbanned. That only counts if you didn't hack of course, this is no courtroom ;).

ItsMe

Private First Class
Like i said how can i bring on the stuff if you don't tell me what stuff an where i can get it................................

And for the record, in court i would make a better chance i'm sure of that.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Would you? In court, I would've sued you, Tito would be my witness. Case would be you hacking. your lawyer would've got into trouble getting you clean since I knew what I saw and so did Tito.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No, It would be a official lawsuit, like you said. I believe, when in a lawsuit you have to swear on the book to be honest.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Lol.. In that case being friends doesn't matter because if i was still a mod i would've banned you as well, Twat agreeing or not. I think you're a hacker, so does Twat. No friendly stuff going here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom