Banned from Broadcast ffa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMe

Private First Class
I was just kicked from this server i dont no why but when i got back it said i was permantly banned.

My in game name is Somebody the date is today 15 june 2012 and the time was around 14.20.

I don't think there where any kkk players online.

I don't know my guid :walldash:.

Regards Somebody

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I banned him. I never spectated a wallhacker so boring, but you were wallhacking, and sucking at it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Can we keep these ban threads civil please.

With that being said, since the Mod who banned you says you hack we have to abide by that. I don't see you getting unbanned.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
You wouldnt say that if you specced him. The guy is dutch, has been banned before for excessive spawncamping, and now he was blatant hacking on another name and even tries to appeal it... Enough reason for me to use that language. Imo.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
says enough that he comes to appeal for an unban lying that he didn't do it. :smh:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Enough reason, yes.

But i would like these ban appeals to stay civil from now on.

If the banned person makes a civil appeal, we should treat him as such. I'd rather not see these threads turn into flame fests as they have in the past.

I'm as guilty as anyone and will curb my comments as well. Just some thoughts for future appeals.

GTFO wasn't that bad and probably was warranted. XD

ItsMe

Private First Class
Guys i can't proof i didn't, so ......................

and about the other ban you speak of was something entirely diffrent and it wasn't spawncamping.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If your other ban wasn't spawncamping it would have to be for hacking, recruiting or racism.

It's not looking good for you buddy.

ItsMe

Private First Class
The other ban was because of my nephew the stupid had changed the serial number.

by the time i had figured that out it was quickly arranged.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Oh, the "my-nephew-dled-hacks-on-my-pc-case" you know you can't be trusted with these excuses.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Nope, unless you come with proof. But I don't see a unban happen within the next year or so.

ItsMe

Private First Class
I've played it on this server for about a year never had a problem or a warning then one of you guys say that i used a wallhack and i'm finnished???

I think this a little strange, you could give an official warning or temp ban or something like that, but a ban for a yaer or more? a little bit exaggerated if you ask me.

If you read the rules it's says you get a ban ("if you use a hack")but it doesn't say a perm ban. So a warning or a ban for a week maybe 2 would be more in place.

so would you plaese take another look at this case and plaese change your mind or use less drastically measures, i really would like to play on one of your servers so PLEASE...???

Kind regards
ItsMe

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
lol?

Why would you ban people that hack for 2 weeks? Like you don't know it's not allowed.
Hacking = permban.

Ur 34 according to ur profile, you should know better than hacking and then coming to the forum to tell the mods that they are exaggerating on the ban time.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey kid. You got caught hacking. You got banned. Sorry. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for hackers. You messed up, you lost access to one of the best broadcast servers in this entire multiplayer community.

In real life, if you try to rob a bank and you get caught. What are you going to say? "I didn't know I would go to prison for robbing a bank! I just wanted some money!"

Doesn't work like that. Good luck. Have a good one.

Kind regards, Moderator Joe momma.

ItsMe

Private First Class
But guys i can't proof i didn't hack you know that and like i said i didn't do it, so comparing it with a bankrobbery is like comparing appels and peers.

So to get the bennefit of a doubt, i say 1 year or more is to much.

That's why i ask for a lower punishment.

Kind regards
ItsMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom