Euros 2012

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ronaldo always sucks on Euros... He's really nice in Real tho.

The game was amazing btw :)

Hope Netherkands will win so all 4 teams will have 3 points :giggle: (sorry JR haha)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What a disappointing game!

Holland played like crap.

Germany looked very good though.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
nothing-to-do-here.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That Spain game vs Ireland was embarrassing. I've never seen such total domination. Spain was fun to watch though. Don't see anyone beating them.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
thats how they normally play. Spains game is to hold the ball and look for oportunities. Thats the ussual rape cent was talking about. I hope they really keep it up like that!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I am disappointed some of the better teams (Holland) did not make it though. I think it will make for some poor quarterfinal games.

Portugal vs Czech republic kicking off nauw!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Netherlands just couldn't get it together, sad to see them go, a bit sad for the likes of robben etc, champions league failure then Euro failure...Spain FTW

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You were right Gu, the Spain vs France game was not very good. When you watch the replays on ESPN3.com, they have little black arrows on the timeline that indicate something happened. There were only like four arrows for the second half lol so i didn't bother to watch it. I assumed Spain took it 1-0 which is pretty much what happened. They got the PK goal at the 90th min.

Looks like a Spain vs Germany final.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Spain looks pretty vulnerable. I think Germany has a good chance to win when they will play against them in the final.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
That Italy England game was tense! better team won, for a while i was reliving that horrible champions league match where Chelsea won playing defense whole game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, i was really glad England did NOT win. Italy dominated all game and England played like pansies just hoping to cheat their way through on PK.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Well yeah i assume so as well, but i meant more in terms a score

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well that was a disappointing game.

Can any of you soccer guys tell me why Spain played so badly in regular time then so well in extra time?

Did not having the two extra days of rest affect them that much you think?

I couldn't tell if Portugal played well or Spain just played poorly. Probably a little of both. Spain looked very lethargic to me.

Glad the best team moved on at least. I wouldn't call it win, but rather a non loss. Still don't understand how this sports biggest games in its biggest tournaments can be decided on a shootout..

Top Bottom