Euros 2012

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm going to be watching these games but I'm not sure how big of a tournament it is.

Are the Euros a big deal for the countries playing in the tourney and to the fans?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yea, it is. Euro Cup can easily be considered the second most important tournament of soccer after the World Cup. Since most of the best teams are from Europe. Top bets are on Spain (since they won last Euro and World Cup), Germany and Holland. Holland just lost today vs Denmark which is a BIG surprise so lets see what Germany does against Portugal.

Spain will be playing against Italy and that is prolly the most tense game u will find ¡n the Euro. Spain and Italy are rivals and hate each other.

VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, i saw the last 20 min's of the Holland match. The announcers said it was a big upset. Germany is about to start vs Portugal. I wish i knew what teams were good.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
go_spain-t1.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:eek:

Holland was ranked #2 and Denmark #11.

Thats a big difference in soccer.

Holland should be able to beat up on Poland and Ukraine.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Godverdomme man... Wat een trieste pot was dat.

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way guys, it's not the 2nd biggest event of football it's the 2nd biggest event of them all in our country. It's a time to unite and 50% of all our houses are orange to support our team.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
The Dutch lost to Denmark... LOOOL.
That was an upseting game for the Netherlands. I was surprised.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Spain vs Italy in 4 hours... its gonna be great

Last edited by a moderator:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
what might? putting double lines of defense and just 1 player attacking is the same thing that camping in COD. Something for n00bs. 1-1 lets go spain!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

wow, Italy wasting fuking time so Spain doesnt score... bunch of idiots play the fuking game!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know enough about soccer to know all that. I do know that Italy tied which was a good result for them. They showed MIGHT.

Spain had plenty of chance to score, as did Italy after it was 1-1. Both blew it.

Top Bottom