Who is S1 King?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ooh I could commentate if you wanted me to, together with Ethan or sumtin.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
don't sign me up cuz I don't have regular free time. If it's okay if I show up if I happen to be able to, then I'll play, but if you only have 10 slots, please don't include me. Srry Bred :)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So it looks like a KKK battle would be best to fill 10 spots (top ten make it)

would 9am hawaii time work for most people on a Sunday? maybe a week or 2 from now..

the non KKK will be picked out and invited

Of course we need the ok from Wally and the admins....it may be a good idea to hold it on the a4 server so s1 doesn't have to get locked

Soulg

Corporal
i could commentate it since after actually reading the beginning posts nobody wants me to play it anyway

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So it looks like Friday 29 june..4PM pst, exact time needs to be worked out..Live streaming suggestions welcome..Since all players will be either KKK or handpicked rules should not be a problem..normal KKK server rules..all weps and perks. Winner gets 20 bucks via steam account or pay pal..if more than 10 KKK want to play,maybe a preliminary KKK battle will be necessary but unless you can beat Wally or 360 or Tito for that matter well.....So if you think you have a chance by all means chime in and we can settle it on the other FFA server some time beforehand.More details to come
KKK
1)Wally
2)Trasgu
3)PaigeBoo
4)Silohunter
5)PwnSauce
6)Chackgore
7)
8)
9)
10)
Non KKK
11)Xepher
12)Doomzday
13)Tito
14)Spartan(Mr.Noob)
15)Iron Chef
16)Disni
17)
18)
19)
20)Streamer/recorder/Admin

You can let me know via PM if you're interested

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If it is early to mid afternoon, I can easily commentate...just do not know what the easiest software could be...and partner(s) could help me out. Mumble has the recording feature, so I don't know if someone wants to record the video, post it on YT, then maybe file share and somehow implement the audio in with the footage. I have no idea how this works.

If it is after 6 or 7pm EST, I won't be able to make it :(

Hopefully, a good number of members and regulars will show up. Maybe there will be no need will be for a preliminary.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'm good for Friday! No school :dancing: maybe I can get bfbc2 if I can beat the wall bangers :|

AVC

Banned
I will most likely rage quit about the ping after the first two minutes.
Camp harder with clays may be my only choice.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Well I don't think I'll have a chance but if its streaming and I'm awake i'll watch it, though if your in need of an extra person id be more than happy.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Did Joona even say he wanted to do this? :LOL:

Hopefully he will; it's not a sure thing.

Gavin

Corporal
What about me?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

i wanna at least have a chance

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
I will record it if you guys want, I can do it with fraps and just switch between players as they die and get kills. If one other person records we could cover more people.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
It depends if we have reserved slots beyond the 20 , if not I'll probably record and stream so we can have the max amount of players..we'll see

Top Bottom