Who is S1 King?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So I was just thinking to myself,I would love to see an all out fight for supremacy on s1...one good match between all the best players we have in the krew and all the great regulars,FFA I mean..I see a great possible match worthy of recording. Aside from our best (wally,Joona,TD,Tras,Edge,Cento etc..) I think we could invite the best regulars and have a great match..these are my choices for server regulars to invite:
Xepher,Doomzday,Tito,Soulg,Disni,Mr.Noob(Spartan)
4 pm, PST ,june 29

If a prize would make it more interesting ,I'm down for kickin in a $20 steam gift or something like that, what are your thoughts?

1)Wally
2)Trasgu
3)PaigeBoo
4)Silohunter
5)PwnSauce
6)Chackgore
7)
8)
9)
10)
Non KKK
11)Xepher
12)Doomzday
13)Tito
14)Spartan(Mr.Noob)
15)Iron Chef
16)Disni
17)
18)
19)
20)Streamer/recorder/Admin

You can let me know via PM if you're interested

Last edited:

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Sounds like a smashing idea Bred XD i would be down for this definately we could also get someone to livestream it so we can watch it happening without overloading the speccing thing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure if it's a test of skill or a test of who plays the most :lol:

I used to be pretty good on s1 and almost always got top 3, and lots of wins when i played half the day.

Now i just suck ass.

Awesome idea though. Hopefully i have time to practice a bit.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I would totally be down for that, I think I should get a prize though if I don't come last. lol

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I dont think we should be awarding prizes to anyone but members, especially people that belong to other Krews

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's Breds call since he's putting up the prize.

Personally i have no problem with it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I like the idea, as long as soulg and disni don't complain about how gay or easy it is the whole time

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'd be awesome to record this match if it ever happens!
IronChef and Convicted Felon deserve to be throw in the mix as well.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah definitely iron and convicted, just throwing the idea out there, live stream would be awesome, for non members i'm thinking invitation only.with a couple commentators would be funny..

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I can be a commentator. We should also have maybe ethan and another person commentate with me

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Ethan and rival commentating = instamute

Ooh and chris makes a beautifull kill on *crisp crispsddniasdoivnsdoasifn*!! *slurrppppppppp* BULLSHIT that hit him !!! GHEY *slurppppp crisp crisp*

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
how about female commentators? ^^

Do you remeber that guy, the developper of that streaming program for COD? can't remeber his name, the one the all crew flamed at? Maybe call back this guy to live stream our match :p

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
hrmmm big boob commentators?.. i like it! :w00t: or Pwny in honeybadger style(if he's not playing)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'll only commentate if no one else is home. XD

Hope all of this works out. I'd like to point out that Trasgu has not played in months, Joona hates s1(but he will still own), and The Moment should definitely participate as he always does well in s1.

I don't want to volunteer/non-volunteer anyone, however.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Yeah, kick Soulg out.

I'd like to see a bunch of non-promod peeps in this match. Good idea! :giggle:

Top Bottom