Scrims

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm seriously considering not doing scrims anymore. They are just no fun.

No listens to the rules, everyone whines and bitches and quits over stupid shit, no one reads the threads or chat then all i get is WTF WTF when i change a map even though i stated before hand why. I can't and don't understand why it's so difficult to read a thread and follow the rules.

Don't come in whining the scrim is ghey b/c it doesn't suit you or crying over a simple map fkn map change.

This is the last thread I'm making on this subject since it's been hammered out so MANY times before and still no one listens.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I am the biggest whiner of all.
But, I do whine for a purpose. Too many people break the rules; usually the rules are too hard to follow when in scrim with a large amount of people. Recruits pick the weirdest stuff for the scrims, and not saying this stuff shouldn't be present, but the round should be easy to play and easy to enforce.

It is meant for fun. With people disobeying the rules, it leads to a odd gametype/ruleset becoming unplayable and stupid for most of the Krew.

I do not have much to say..it is self explanatory to you all how crappy scrims have become, just when people break the rules and/or the official round setting just doesn't suite the majority.

Some reform needs to be done. I suggest a sign up sheet to see how many people can make it, and also explaining how breaking the rules will get you banned from the scrim. I know B3 was not up this past scrim, but if a person breaks the rules on s1 and gets banned, why should it be any different with Krew members during a match?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You complain a lot granted, but you never break the rules or complain over things that i said i was going to do beforehand in chat. Thats what bugs me. When i state knives only five times, Joe says it on MIC and STILL people break the rules it bothers me. What bothers me even more is that i think people break them on purpose at times.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You complain a lot granted, but you never break the rules or complain over things that i said i was going to do beforehand in chat. Thats what bugs me. When i state knives only five times, Joe says it on MIC and STILL people break the rules it bothers me. What bothers me even more is that i think people break them on purpose at times.

I agree. Unless it is someone who just joined (not the case with us), I'm sure most people just break the rules being perfectly aware of what is going on.
I say temp-bans might need to be issued, or like you said with the warnings on B3.
It is out of hand and has been for...a very long while.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
i think our solution is not to put ur own rules at all, no picking gametypes just play...

PwnSauce

Banned
well, we shouldn't cancel scrims but we can be sure to enforce the rules.

1. Announce rules at the start of each round
2. T-Ban for rule breakers
3. Double check the start times so ppl don't miss beginning.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
The scrim wasnt that bad but i dont think i complained i just simply said to someone when they were breaking the rules because they werent being followed. I do agree that some of the rules are weird and hard to follow though so maybe next time when people pick the rules. it should be a Damages discretion as to whether it is playable or not.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I whine some 2 but i still am :lmao: the whole time with the 2 scrimmages iv been in. I think their still a hell of a lot of fun.

BTW i don't think making ppl hav to sign some signup sheet is going to help. To me the less rules the more fun. Knives obviously don't work well with the people with high pings so well jst hav to try and remember not to do that again. But i thought the rest of the maps went well. The shotty and C4 was a lot of fun so maybe we need to just try and stick to stuff like that.

Now i was AFK for a couple of games so if something happened in that time srry i don't kno about it.

Also ur always going to have someone bitching about something sometimes legit (someone breaking the rules), other times not so legit (changing the maps), but in the end at least for me i have always had fun no matter how i perform <<(99.9999999% of the time lousy). I think we just need to ignore the bitching and just have fun. If someone is breaking the rules just leave them alone, their apart of the Krew and kno what their doing (being a fun killer).

Great scrim, and i had a lot of fun thank you to all who did work for it:kissflower:.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I missed the chat for changing the map and sorry about the "wtf" that I posted, if there are no more scrims then so be it, do whatever you wanna do don't matter to me. They use to be fun until people started to break the rules so fk it, I like the scrims but what's the point when people don't follow the rules, I don't blame you D.

P.S. When people DO break the rules like that, fkin kick their asses off man!!, don't put up with it....

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was kind of pissed when i posted this.

I'm not going to stop scrim at this point, but actions will be taken next scrim. We should have B3 going at that time so all rule breaks will result in a warning issued. Three warnings= Temp ban.

B3 will also be very helpful in announcing the rules since i can use the scream command. That will announce the rules five consecutive times in different colors.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I personally had a blast, thx dee for the work in setting them up, if I don't like a certain round...i sit out..pleasing everyone is impossible but the main thing is that the scrims are for the recruits...whatever anybody else feels about it is secondary IMO and should be kept to themselves as we are there mainly to have fun..

AVC

Banned
Whine whine whine.
I was using shotty during knives and I still got killed most of the time. And that with me using shotty and opponent using knife Then I was camping my own spawn point by waiting for spawn rappers to pop by, still lost most of the time too.
I noticed some were whining about camping. If I was running around my ping was approaching 300. Whine about that.
It was still fun. When Joe took out 2 guys with a clay during the knife s and d, I thought it was funny.
You gotta expect that shit. We can't all be stoic you know.
And what the deal with b3? You can still temp ban with Rcon if the server doesn't have b3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well you may find it funny , i do not. I put a lot of work into the scrims and would like them to run properly.

B3 is ideal for issuing and showing multiple warnings in colored text. It would be far more effective than just giving a warning in chat, kicking, and having someone come back going wtf etc.
As i said also, B3 would be ideal for showing the rules etc.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Ethan> i maybe broke the rule using an eye for an eye...Only on andy (two shot at middle range before he shot me, and he could i was at shooty range) who shot me twice with his shooty, surrounded by clays in his spawnpoint, not on other people. Even if scrimm are for fun, i like to win, i play to win, if people use unallowed weapons on me, i dont bitch, i kill them with their own medicine or worse (aka tube vs clays)...

I will not talk about camping, i can understand due to high ping, and we allow it... but if you can't play with a knife or if rules doesn't fit you for one of the scrimm round...just spec, don't ruins others work and others fun.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
how bout we dont change rules? just play it the way its sopposed too. maybe we should have a scrim on the cartoon maps!

Top Bottom