Trigg...or DxnK (Dank)

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
aaah! you know that somewhere deep inside of me i love you soulg...even if u play Diablo 3 ;)

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:lmao: he quit. Thats funny cuz he was on s1 for the first time in i don't kno how long and immediately started saying that everyone sucked and condescending all of the players (including me). Thats just funny. What an ASSHOLE.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I bet he'll still play our servers if we actually get them going again. I don't think it would be fair to ban him. I don't like that we forum banned him, but i wasn't there.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lol dxnk. I swear he got that name by slamming his face on his keyboard. Oh well if he wants to rage more power to him.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Dank:
i-can-count-to-potato-meme.jpg

Everyone:
looks-like-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

edit:
on a serious note. I think he joined sP`

:troll:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He just takes his gaming way too seriously. In conversations we had on Steam he was telling me all about his L4d days, how he ran servers, became a marked man, changed all his info etc etc... i was like :unsure:..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's games............. if what you want to do with your life is be a professional member of the gaming community.... you write them, not play them............

Sheldon

Sergeant
He just takes his gaming way too seriously. In conversations we had on Steam he was telling me all about his L4d days, how he ran servers, became a marked man, changed all his info etc etc... i was like :unsure:..

Im sorry guys I hosted a minecraft lan server I have to change all my info now. Dont try to contact me.

:troll:

Top Bottom